Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Fans think this is Irene's most attractive feature

Red Velvet's Irene is known to be one of the top visuals in the industry, but fans have come to love her side profile especially.

Irene has been getting compliments ever since she debuted thanks to her beauty.

What her fans noticed was that her side profile especially makes her stand out.

Many netizens have shown their envy towards Irene's nose bridge in the past.

A high nose bridge is considered the beauty standard in Korea. Because of Irene's high nose bridge, many have claimed her nose to be ideal.

Not only is her nose bridge beautiful, but her eyes also compliment her face. With the perfect proportions, her face has been highly sought after. Her visuals tend to stick out especially on her side where her features stand out.

For more infomation >> Fans think this is Irene's most attractive feature - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

[ Eng Sub ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 08 - Duration: 26:14.

subbed by G Video

Episode Eight

come come come, Yin ge, we're here, we're here

come Yin ge, come in

Yin, sit wherever, sit wherever

treat this place like your own house, okay?

I have two bedrooms upstairs, you can live in the main bedroom, okay?

here Yin ge, eat fruits eat fruits

I'll go get you some water

here Yin ge, drink water

oh right, I still have some bite-sized pastries, I'll go get them for you

there's no need

that... Yin ge

no

why not

if I say no, then no

can you just teach me some tricks, just a few, I'm begging you

begging won't work

fine

then it doesn't have to be a few tricks

just one trick

just one trick please

make it easier for me to pick up girls

even more unlikely to teach you

Yin ge

let go

I won't

you let go, I still won't teach you

if you keep acting like this, then I won't live here

fine fine fine

then I'll stop bothering you for now

for now

I won't bother you later either

I will use my heart to slowly wear you down

there will be a day when you finally teach me

brother

whatever then

I know, I know

not this weekend

I have to go to the library this weekend

how about... next week

yes yes, that's fine

then see you next week

okay, byebye

xiao Bai, xiao Bai

look at this, look at this

look at what

that stern shop owner sent an update

work tomorrow at eight in the morning

yeah, she's pretty stern

then are you going

I'm going, why wouldn't I

who wouldn't want money

then waking up at eight tomorrow for work

you sure you can get up

usually... I can't wake up

but tomorrow

I'll definitely wake up

not bad

you're getting ambitious

I'll help you clear those

now begin pressing your leg

one two three four five six seven eight

two two three four five six seven eight

three two three four five six seven eight

four three four five six seven eight

good, now begin pressing your instep

coach Chen I can't get up

it hurts

I– I really can't get up

okay, everyone practice on your own

coach Chen, I won't let you go

teach me

student Luo

I have something to do

I'll teach you later

I don't want, I don't want you to go

coach Chen, teach me

teach me

fine, I'll teach you

now everyone begin kicking

start

Han ge, why are you here

what, I can't come here?

that's not what I meant

you bought and gave me this place

so I could do what I want to do

your affection is something I will never forget

brother, I think you used the wrong term

this is a favor

right, what you said is right

right now, there's something I need your help with

and it's time for you to repay the favor

Han ge, if you need anytime, just tell me

here, come here

I want you to...

do you understand?

Han ge

this can't be good

who was it that just told me

that we had affection

it's not... Han ge

what is it

okay

this thing

I'll think about it carefully

okay

I'll wait for your update

this way please

please wait, I'll be back immediately

you're just wiping a pan, why are you so happy?

I'm earning money

how can I not be happy?

you are are new

that's right

yeah

wow you're so hot

do you have a girlfriend?

Lu Bai

isn't looking for a girlfriend

why doesn't he want a girlfriend?

there's no why

it can't be like that, right?

like what?

you two can't be a couple, right?

it's nothing

society's so open now, there isn't anything you can't say

I think gay is pretty good

same sex is real love after all

what are you talking about?

you all sound so happy

nothing, nothing

if you're not talking about anything, then quickly go work

Chen Ruyue, can you not be so childish?

you guessed right again

what part of you do I not know?

I know, you're smart

honey

I heard the handsome guy who just transferred in into the class next door, Lu Yin

is cousins with Lu Bai

then are you guys living together?

no, he's living upstairs

really?

don't be so surprised

we're at the library

then you can see the Cosplay Society's hottie everyday

so you guys can be together everyday

then when are you going to let me come to your house

don't want to

meanie

elder brother

how has the last two days been, living in Shen Yan's house?

he

is a very interesting person

he is indeed interesting

and is a good person

except he's like dog plaster, hounding after me everyday

and telling me to teach him fashu

it's not fashu, it's moshu [t/n: fǎshù is actual magic, like magical arts, móshù is magic as in sleight of hand or tricks]

when you showed your actual magic in from of him last time

it really shocked me

our identities

if we can hide it from them, then we should

even though they won't have any bad inclinations

it's still better to avoid trouble

I obviously know this

but

what does moshu mean?

it's just

it's like performing conjuring tricks

if you say it like this, then I understand

what about you

how is it living with them

me? everything's good

the reality is a lot better compared to what I had envisioned

and it let me realize what life is

life

yeah, life is just ordinary

for a thousand years

I was almost always in the life protection lock tending to my wounds

the rest of the time

was always spent in

resentment and hatred

as the holy son of the Spirit Fox Clan

I know sometimes I can't live for myself

but once in a while, I can enjoy a selfish life

it's also a way for me to think about over ten thousand years of time

so it's something this complicated

no matter how complicated life gets

it's also given us a lifetime to organize and think over

but in the end, we're not normal people

we are celestial beings

the product of the heavens

we exist

for reasons different to everyone

yeah, we're celestial beings

sometimes, I almost forget that I even have this kind of identity

once in a while, I think

if I could stay with Xiao Mo

and live peacefully with him through his whole life

then I think I would have no regrets

Gu Han ge, don't get wet

why are you here

you're the superstar of the school

to find out where your house is

is very easy

did you find out from Ru Feng

smart

what is it? tell me

the thing you wanted me to investigate, I asked around and found something

so I immediately came over to tell you

and also you haven't been to school in so long

I wanted to come and see you

what did you find out

hurry and say it, I still have stuff to do

there was a guy who just transferred into the other class

called Lu Yin

he's the cousin of the Lu Bai who's living with Rongrong

he's currently living upstairs to them with that Shen Yan

Lu Yin

okay, I know now

if there's anything else, call me

you can go now

Gu Han ge, then the school basketball game next week

will you be coming to the school to practice

probably won't

I've been busy lately, with a lot of stuff to do

then, are you going to be attending the game

probably won't

why are you asking this

I just think that you play basketball really well

if I can't see you play

we would all feel regret

Ruyue

I know your feelings

it's just that things like love... can't be forced

me and Ru Feng

both see you as our little sister

I hope

that you don't make this hard for me

I understand

then if you don't want to invite me in

I'll just go

all right, it's getting late, next time I'll invite you in

you should go now

invite me in? that's what you said

next time

I'll remember

you're up, come eat breakfast

what are you looking for

that

I have a jade ruyi (t/n: s-shaped ornamental object, symbol of good luck)

don't know if you've seen it

jade ruyi

are you talking about this

why do you have it

my back has been a bit itchy these few days

so I used it as a backscratcher

but this is pretty good

what material is it

there's an idiom called, called...

what was it called... touch hand...

touch hand born warm (t/n: feel warm after touching something, usu. jade)

okay, that's it

can you stop touching my things

what is it

I said

please stop touching my things

okay okay okay

I get it, I get it

come come come, eat breakfast eat breakfast

I'm not eating

something this delicious

I spent this whole morning working for nothing

that's right, it tastes pretty good, here here here

it's good, right?

oh right

I have to go to school, keep eating

what are you going to do

there's a high school competition in a few days

there's basketball practice today

finish eating breakfast first

if I'm late, the coach is going to yell at me

I'm going now, byebye

subbed by fruitylads

For more infomation >> [ Eng Sub ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 08 - Duration: 26:14.

-------------------------------------------

THE TRACER PARADOX SOLVED!!! | THE SCIENCE!... of Overwatch - Duration: 8:09.

Hello, this is isitpossible??? and today I will be talking about Tracer from the game

Overwatch, in particular, I am going to be talking about her powers.

Now, why am I covering this well mostly I just the "Impossible" science ideas or concepts

on this channel, but when watching The Game Theorist take on Tracers powers I felt dumbfounded.

Why does The Game Theorist take such great concepts and destroys them?

Because it's fun.

Well, I enjoyed Austins decent into madness except for his teardown into my favorite Superhero

by trying to tear apart Tracer's power called "the recall".

So I am here to prove that Tracer's powers do make sense Quantum Mechanically.

To make sure that you understand what I am talking about I suggest pausing this video

right here and going to watch the original Game Theorist video the link is structure

here on the screen and in the description.

Now The Game Theorist said that they have no room for Quantum Entanglement instead looking

at near light speed travel, Closed Time Line Curves, and The No-Cloning Theorem.

The answer is the very thing they refused to address.

Quantum Entanglement is the key to understanding how Tracers Powers work.

Now to understand what Tracer can do I need to go a bit into her back story of how she

got her powers.

Tracer received her powers during a testing of a prototype fighter jet.

During the testing, there was a malfunction that caused the jet and Tracer to disappear.

Tracer assumed dead until she showed up tree months later and it was discovered that she

had "fallen out of time."

Now, this was assumed because no one had seen her for three months.

After they found her she would vanish and come back after a few hours or days.

However, if Tracer had truly fallen out of time then she would have teleported between

multiple eras.

But she doesn't, what she does do is continuously moved forward in time.

This means that Tracer is still affected by time.

Which means that her powers come from somewhere else unrelated to time.

So how might Tracers powers work?

When Tracer is outside of her "chronal accelerator" at first her body is unable to properly materialize

for long periods of time and would constantly skip forward in time.

Then later on in the series canon, she is able to walk and move around without her "chronal

accelerator" while in her own home as well as engage in a relationship with another character.

With the "chronal accelerator" she is able to turn her own time back not affecting anything

except for herself.

She even uses beam pistols because if she used bullets she would run out.

That means that she is unable to affect anything besides her own physical location and health.

Now back to Quantum Entanglement well Austin was so close that I wanted to slap him.

The key to Tracer's powers is ... the Bell State.

That's right the same answer as Austin except that he was pushing information through a

Closed Time Line Curves causing a time loop.

Except he showed a clip of Tracer turning back time from her perspective.

It showed her body moving backward in physical movements, not the jump we were led to believe.

What is happening is Tracers molecular structure is rewinding itself.

This is happening at such insane speeds that to everyone including Tracer it looks like

a teleport.

What does this mean?

It means that her body is using a bell state effect on her entire molecular structure simultaneously.

So what about her memories?

Why can she remember what just happened if her entire molecular structure was reset?

Because her brain is isolated from the main effect by the "chronal accelerator."

The "chronal accelerator" must be able to isolate her brain from affect and allow it

to resync without harm.

Which limits her jumps to only 3 seconds.

Now to everyone about to yell about when she isn't wearing the "chronal accelerator" and

is still able to use her powers.

I didn't state that the "chronal accelerator" gave her powers, I just stated that they help

her powers.

No, her powers came from her initial accident on the experimental jet.

What must have happened is that her molecular structure was changed in a fundamental way.

Tracer's atoms must now contain a new property.

So what could be changed in Tracer's atomic structure without killing her but give her

her powers?

Tracer's neutrons must have become neutrinos.

A neutrino is a particle that can transfer itself across the universe in a matter of

seconds.

It literally has the same properties as Tracer does.

The only problem is that a neutrino is highly unstable, being produced when radioactive

decay occurs.

However, the story of Overwatch covers how this was solved.

In this story, Winston stabilizes Tracer's body with the "chronal accelerator" thus keeping

her in the present.

While also allowing her molecules are more easily influenced by her "chronal accelerator."

Allowing her to achieve the "Bell State" easier enabling her to use the power of recall.

So now that we have proven Tracer's powers.

If you like this

content please hit a like and leave a comment below and to my 7 subscribers thank you for

supporting my content.

As always goodnight.

For more infomation >> THE TRACER PARADOX SOLVED!!! | THE SCIENCE!... of Overwatch - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Spiritual Hospital Season 2017 Show #11: "It is time for your breakthrough" Part 1 - Duration: 28:31.

did you know that the original plan that

God had for his people was the garden

of eden, the garden of splendor ah

... but God, he's preparing a better

place even better than the garden of eden

for us, where we were locked out because

of sin, a better place and a better, more

better place than that, we worry about

these homes and our homes and all these

things... this is nothing... it will burn up

in the fire and brimstone hahaha and as

it was in the day of Noah so shall it

be, oh God, and the coming of the Son

of Man is coming soon soon and very soon

Noah was warning, he was warning and no

one listened haha but I'm here to warn the

people this morning I'm here to warn the

nation that Jesus Christ is coming back

again, but it's coming back

again and soon and very soon we shall

see the King... Lord God almighty

you are coming back and you sent me to

warn the nation and let nobody

to warn the nation that you're

coming back, so prepare for departure

how do we prepare? pay attention huh

I need you to understand that no baggage

it's allowed on this flight...

no gossip is allowed on this flight

hate is not allowed on this flight

hate is not allowed

[♪ MUSIC]

spiritual hospital beyond what medicine

and science can offer

receive your healing and deliverance

today

[♪ MUSIC]

faith

hope

peace

[♪ MUSIC]

this is a place of love in the times of need

welcome to spiritual hospital

Well, pastor, I've been going to church and all

I know to do is good works I feed the

hungry and I do everything that is good

nothing bad... and so, my passport is

sealed... but the Captain is gonna say to you

depart from me i know you not

[♪ MUSIC]

you live a good life, you pray every day, you

bring your thite into church and do all

the rituals even take communion, I'm a

bishop you know, I've got my title, don't

you see my robe... what is this little girl

is talking about... I prophesy...

I heal the sick... depart from me i know you

not, what category are you at? what is she

talking about I love the Lord, I am messing

some people today, I love the Lord I love the

Lord I love him very much but depart from

me I know you not... oops, I'm talking

about your love that you think you

have, not a true love... well, you might say to

me i know the Lord I believe in God, you

believe in God? but depart from me I know

you not, how can that be? how can that be?

what is she talking about? what kind of

theology is that? I know the Lord...

hello somebody... hello somebody... James

chapter 2 verse 19 says you believe that

there is a God you do well you do well

but even the demons believe and tremble!

even the demons believe and tremble

church

It was on my bed, at late... every time

that I come before you but every time I

come before you I sought the Lord and I

say God what do you want me to deliver

to your people and every single time that

I come it's the Lord giving me my

messages do you know that God speaks

clear as crystal the Bible says that my

sheep know my voice and so he speak to

my spirit and I said this is what I

wanted to preach... now myself would

question it and say God nobody wants to

hear about this, is not a popular gospel

but the Lord said in my spirit and speak

to me let me tell you that I'm not my

own but I belong to God ah you might not

be able to understand me but I belong to

God, and so I move by His leading and I do

things by His leading even though a lot

people don't understand me and take me

for granted but that's okay because in

Judgment Day God is gonna bring to your

memory this very day and said that I want

you to go tell my people I've written it

last weekend so the people that were

supposed to hear it was not here and so

this is from the throne of grace this

message is for you and you and you

all of you, may be certain things don't

apply to you

but you need to hear this message and

everyone that is tuning this morning to

this broadcast, you didn't tune in by

coincidence or by chance but you're you're

tuning by divine appointment because

God loves you so much he loves with

everlasting love and He wish that none

He wish that no one perish but all will

come to the knowledge of Him and so

this is a final call this is a final

boarding call

I can't tell if God is coming tomorrow

but he's coming soon, the trumpet is about

to blow... he is getting ready

all the angels are standing in position to

blow the trumpet and the Bible says the

trumpet of the Lord shall sound and the

dead in Christ shall rise and those

that are in Christ shall be caught up, we are

coming to church every day and we are

coming for the sake of coming but God

had said to check your house, I clean it up

the Bible tells me that there were the virgins

5 was wise and 5 was foolish, you know the

story... please don't be the one to be left

behind, the Lord have a reason why he

gave me this message, it is a message to

encourage you also for those that are

worried about the cares of life and

stressed out to the point of stressed

out and developed, and developing all kind

of different diseases he's encouraging

his people to look up let your focus

being not on the things of the world

but the things that are heavenly

because soon all these things that are

physically... they are temporal, the Bible

says they are temporal and it's gonna be

destroyed, but the heavenly things will not be

destroyed

oh glory to God

see, I need you to understand the passport

that's the spiritual passport that you

held a few years back maybe 30 years it

might be expired or it was a counterfeit

one

it could be the one that was given to

you by the the wrong source, but this morning

let's check now the application process

and the renewal process... let's check

I need you to understand that the only way

for us to be assured of having a valid

spiritual passport is to have a personal and

intimate relationship with Jesus Christ

let's check the steps...

I post this on

Facebook all the way expand a bit more

on it

number one

without faith is impossible to please God

and so number one by faith

and then the number one category repent

repent, meaning turning completely I mean

completely, not a little bit not half way or

three quarter but repent

the next thing is confess

that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of

your life... not the priest, nor the pastor

but Jesus Christ

first John five verse one says and then you

ask him to come into your life

and to be Lord and Savior of your life

I need you to understand that the

passport is Jesus... the passport is Jesus

do you have Jesus in your life? is

Jesus in your heart? are you baptized

in Jesus? and when you invite him to come

into your life, is not just when you

ask him when you receive the passport

but he has to be in your life every day

every minute on every hour at all times

at all times, even when the enemy come at

you even it's hard it has to

be in there because a lot of people they receive

present in their life, but he's no longer in

your life because something happened he

exited from your life

we are talking about receiving salvation

this passport can only be sealed with

Jesus's spirit and stamped with his blood

with spirit and stamp of the blood that he

shed for us on Calvary

is your passport stamp

with a seal of Jesus

well nothing else will do nothing else

only the blood of Jesus, it gonna be in

your life it cannot be in your life if

sin is your life... He is gonna exit and wow

this passport is free... free of charge...

your wealth cannot buy it, your fame, your good

looks canot buy it... it's for all that

wants it.... it's available to everyone

I'm here to promote the passport that you

need for your departure... it's Jesus!

and Jesus alone

now number two... number

two

we're talking about imparted

righteousness not your righteousness

but Christ's righteousness in you... in

you and for those that were coming to

church all these days with their expired

passport, their expired spiritual passport the

righteousness need to maintain

"this one is saved...

always saved"... put it in the garbage

it's not biblical, not scriptural... you

gotta maintain your righteousness...

it has to be maintained because no sin

can enter there... is through Jesus, but it has to

be maintained you can't do it but

Christ can do it for you, but, will you

allow him? is an spiritual law... I'm

not laughing at you but is a spiritual

law, glory to God, well not only that

it has to be maintained but it has to be

practiced, I'm coming down, almost there

haha let's check our passport glory

to God... number 3 see I'm laughing in the

spirit because I'm seeing in the spiritual

i'm seeing some expired passport

an invalid passport ... God have mercy

number 3... compassion... how do you know

that your passport is valid? how do you

know? how do you know?

a: by what you

believe, I talked about before... b: by

how you live your life what kind of

lifestyle are you living do you like to

lean yourself to the sin and I am not saying

that we can't sin but when we sin God

is there to forgive us, but do you find

it hard to resist temptation?

do you like to live as the world how do you

live

I preached a couple months ago and I said

do you gossip a lot? do you back byte a lot?

I need you to understand that the Jesus

that I'm talking about is a hundred

percent or more righteous and holy and the

Bible says that if iniquity is in your

heart even to hear you never mind even

to come into your heart so now you're

telling me that you're always back

byting, gossiping and all these

spiritual germs and expect the holy and

true God to live in that heart? no!

cannot, cannot, cannot, cannot, and let me

just pause for a moment that this is why

the Lord gave me a revelation and said

when this ministry is this in effect and

clean from every bacteria then he will

come in and do his work all by himself

but it cannot come into a polluted

church, he cannot come into a gossip

church, a back byting Church, he cannot

come into a hate church... he is standing at

the door knock him but he will not come in

see

by whom your love

do you just love those that love you?

do you love those that give you a good

words and talk good about you? how you

love even your enemy? do you love

those that hate you? do you love those

that look terrible and look

insignificant like me? do you love those

that are on the streets? who do you love?

do you love the Lord? do you truly love

him? the Bible said if you love me you

will feed my sheep, not only that... how can

you love those? how can you love who you

never saw and you cannot love those that

are around you? how can you do that

you hipocrytes, don't tell me you can

love who you never see and you love

those that are around and you don't love

those that are around you if you love

those that are around you

the Bible said I was sick, you didn't

feed me... I was in prison, never visit me

and all on all and all and it says when

was you? the least

you do to one of those you do it unto

me, that's my definition is not quote by quote

but is my definition or the

interpretation of what the scripture is

saying... people are bombarded by the cares

of life and everybody just live in their

lives, no care, no care... people are

perishing... what are you doing? are you making

a difference? see, God is depending on you

because God is in you, Jesus is in you

and so he works in vessels... we are God

hands extended, we're his feet, we're his

mouth and preaching now God is speaking

through me... what are we doing

number four in the category of checking

your passport, do you overcome the

world? does not love the things of the

world... number five, this is a good one

number five are you obedient to God if

you're obedient to God and God's word

and his law

first John 3:9 says if you're willingly

sining, violating his law with stubborn

disregard and ongoing wickedness your

passport is not valid it's invalid

stubbornly, I don't want you to leave

here and say that pastor Deborah is

preaching that I cannot sin... I did not

say that

I am saying that when you sin it should

not be presumptuous and if you do sin

you're feeling sorry that your sin and

you want God to forgive you and you don't

continue in that sin, I'm talking about

a small sin, as a little lie, gossip... see

people are tell me well pastor Deborah it's

hard because his not me, is the enemy, let

me tell you: you have a free will... we all

do and so just let go... what's the time?

the time?

we're going to wrap up and so let's go

back over the passport in summary to

check to see if you have a valid

passport or if your passport is ready

for departure, by faith is number one

believe, repent, confess that Jesus

Christ is Lord and number 2: the imparted

righteousness that only God alone Jesus

alone can give in to you... number 3:

compassion, you will know by these that

your passport is valid, which wrap up the

entire steps by what you believe by whom

by how you live and by whom

you love... number 4: do you have

overcome the world? number 5: obedience

to God and his law and I'm going to

leave it there

God's issued passport doesn't certify us

to sin... I need you to understand that if

you are truly truly saved, you'll be sorrow for

your sins and in conclusion it's time

for us, the body of Christ, to prepare for

departure can you stand with me it's

time for us to prepare for departure

because the sings of the times are

everywhere and God is coming soon yes he

is coming soon, a lot of people don't

believe that but is because they choose

not to believe but whether or not they

want to believe it the fact still stand and he's

coming back and too late there's gonna be a

lot of people cry but the gospel shall

preach to all the nations and then I

believe that the gospel has been

preached to all the nations, specially

with technology it reach in here as where

the missionaries would not reach and so

I will leave to you to make sure that

your passport is valid and it's ready

because the thief might very much come in

the night

and it's not going to be that thief

anymore because the signs of the times

everywhere and so He can appear anytime

now Oh glory to God

[♪ MUSIC]

have you ever wondered

about the last days the end times?

God's true intended purpose for mankind?

all of those answers and more can be

found in this book: escape the last judgement

pick up your copy today by calling the

number on your screen and be blessed.

I'm inviting you to come out to a special

healing and deliverance conference that

will be held here at spiritual

hospital May 27th, at 1179 finch avenue

west, keele and finch, you don't want to

miss this event it's going to be a

power-packed healing and deliverance

segment where your life will be transformed

your life will never be the same

not only that we will be equiping you

but we will also be

conducting a segment of

healing and deliverance, command those

demons, those spirits to leave your life and

pronounce healing over your body

over your life so that you can walk in

newness of life you're in your situation

too long, it's time for breakthrough, it's

time for deliverance and so we're going

to join forces together spiritual

hospital and sharma outreach ministry

for an impact day, a

powerpacked day of healing and deliverance

an intense session where you will

enlightened you'll be empowered and you

will get the tool that is necessary to

walk in victory, come out, is 1179

finch avenue west unit 16 keele and finch

[♪ MUSIC]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét