Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Apr 1 2017

Jingle bells

PieDiePew: I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaand why these aren't selling.

It's the perfect weather for something cold.

dat wind blows

OOOHH!!!

A customah!

Booper Dooper: Aaahhh, party duuuude!

Yo.

Would you like some-

Niice cream?

That's brilliant.

Nice cream? I do.

It's frozen treat that warms ur heart.

Now just fifteen...

*SPLAT*

A'right, f*ck it.

Here you go!

What up, G? Yes.

Have a terrible day.

I'm unna buy summore. Can I?

Welp.

Batman smells

*Lickitung*

Bald guy: I been thinkin' about sellin' treats too.

Want some fried snow?

It's just 5G.

UUUuummMM, sure!

Ah huh.

Did I say 5G? I meant 50G.

No, atz too moch. I dun't wanna spend it all.

Yes.

You're right...

That's still too low.

Pft

PFT

PFFTT!!

*Laugh*

Robin laid an egg.

*It's empt-* Jack: AH HAHAHAHA!!

WholesomeHowellisNotaTrashCan: YO!

You're a kid too, right?

I ken tell 'cause your wearin' a striped shirt.

Thanks.

Izzat how you tell kids apart?

dere's dat wind again

Dan: Oh.

Oh god.

Am I gonna die in the cold if I stay out in this?

Booper: I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.

Meanwhile...

Papyrus: Whoopsy doopsy! I just remembered!

I have to go to the bathroom.

*quick footsteps*

Dooper: Papyrus!

AmazingRainbow: Human!

Allow me to tell you about some complex feelings.

Here we go.

Feelings like:

The joy of finding another pasta lover!

Don't be upsetti.

The admiration for another's puzzle solving skills.

Yas

The diessafier to sahhve a aoclso mcwoemajota

THAT'S OOL I THINK ABOUT.

These feelings...

They must be what YOU are feeling RIGHT NOW!

Oh. Ah hahahahaa.

YES THEY ARE PAPYRUS

I can hardly imagine what it must be like to feel that way.

Phil Trash #1: Mmhm.

I don't ever wonder what having lots of friends is like.

His mailbox says that.

Rude: AH HAHAHAHAHA!!

-lonely human.

Worry not!

I- the great Papyrus

will be yoooooorr

Senpai?

No! No!

No, this is all wrong!

I can't be your friend.

You are a Youtuber!

Stop discriminating!

Turn and look at me, bro!

*screeech*

*CRASH*

I must capture you!

That's fine, I consent!

Then, I can fu-Phil my lifelong dream!

The newest membah...

...of the Royal Gaaaad!

Uh oh!

Indeed.

Pew pew: I- love- nice cream!

Janice: I hope you survived.

I know I didn't.

Jack: They're sooo cuuute!

Dan: Wot

the f*ck is that?

Is that a..BEE?

Savage Phil: It's ur mum.

SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TILL THE SUN DOWN

For more infomation >> Youtubers Play Undertale - ANIMATED! But everyone is holding nice cream - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Girl In The City Chapter 2 | Episode 3 | Promo - Duration: 0:31.

press the bell icon on the youtube app to watch new videos

meera's dreams came true

i'm going to be a principle designer of the exclusive line

but some dreams broke even after accomplish

meera how shits your designs are

what will meera choose ?

For more infomation >> Girl In The City Chapter 2 | Episode 3 | Promo - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sonic VS Darkness 2.0 #1 - Duration: 10:00.

Hey everyone!

Today I am playing Sonic VS Darkness 2.0

This is a really well done fan game.

I suggest you support the creator.

There are tricks in this game!

Wall jumps as well!

Alright! Enough Sonic gameplay for now.

Time for some Shadow gameplay!

Shadow: Why didn't the light dash work?

Shadow: I shall try again!

Shadow groans.

Shadow Finally!

Boss battle

That is it for today's video.

Bye everyone!

Subtitles: BradenSHW

For more infomation >> Sonic VS Darkness 2.0 #1 - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 350e Lease Edition Prijs is ex. BTW) 7 % bijtelling , Automaat, Comand, Airma - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 350e Lease Edition Prijs is ex. BTW) 7 % bijtelling , Automaat, Comand, Airma - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

How Are Your Social Security Benefits Calculated? - Duration: 1:25.

We all think we know the basics about Social Security, but do we really know how different

the benefits can be?

The standard retirement age is between 65 and 67, depending on your birthday.

Your monthly income, also called your PIA, is determined by your highest 40 quarters

of wages.

You can start taking benefits as early as age 62, but your monthly income will be reduced

by at least 25%.

Say your full retirement age is exactly 66 years old, then you can delay until age 70

and your monthly income will be 32% higher.

Your strategy needs to be based upon a number of factors: how much retirement income you

need, other sources of income, income taxes and your general health condition.

Other factors also weigh in, like survivor needs, divorce, dependent children, and available

liquid assets.

Proper planning requires attention to all these details.Give us a call today for help

with planning your Social Security strategies

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét