Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Hi, this is Hans-Eirik Hanifl for E-Commerce Gorilla and in this video, we're discussing

what phishing is and how to avoid it.

Phishing is a dragnet style approach to where cyber criminals send out vast amounts of messages,

primarily emails— sometimes other forms of messages, in an attempt to entire the recipient

to either click on links to malware-infected sites, open e-mail attachments containing

malware, or in some cases open a dialogue between the recipient and the scam artist.

If you have an e-mail account, I'm sure you've seen some of the funnier ones, where

an African prince is trying to move millions of dollars out of the country and he needs

your help to accomplish this.

These are relatively easy to spot and once you know about them, they can be rather humorous,

but what about the emails that appear to be more authentic—the ones that could possibly

be true?

These are emails that catch people off guard and generally contain malware to steal your

private information, or try and get you to contact the scam artist.

Sometimes these are fake invoices from FedEx or DHL about a missed delivery, or around

tax season, a dispute in your taxes where if you don't contact them immediately, you're

going to face criminal charges.

These emails can be very convincing at first glance, but generally, if you take a moment

to review them, you'll see the language used doesn't feel quite right and this is

because most of these scams are originating outside the English speaking countries and

are perpetrated by scammers for whom English is a second language.

The links, while appearing authentic, always lead to alternative domains, not the top-tier

domain of the company they are purporting to be.

If you visit one of the sites with malware, it can steal your private data, such as passwords,

PayPal account information, bank logins, which then they can use to siphon off your funds,

and in some cases, initiate a ransomware attack that locks your data up.

A great rule of thumb is never click on a link inside of an email or download an attachment.

Now this can be a very hard rule to follow, especially if you're engaged in business

via email.

In those cases, ensure you have an enterprise anti-virus enabled, and don't screw around

with any of those freeware anti-viruses.

Use established industry leaders, like Norton or Kaspersky.

In the next video of this series, we'll discuss a more sophisticated form of phishing,

known as spear phishing.

Thank you for watching and make sure to subscribe to the channel.

If you liked this video, give us a thumbs up.

If you have questions you'd like answered in an upcoming video, visit us on the Web

at ecommercegorilla.com/questions and let us know.

My name is Hans-Eirik Hanifl and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> What is Phishing - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

What is Ransomware - Duration: 2:22.

Hi, this is Hans-Eirik Hanifl for E-Commerce Gorilla and in this video, we're going to

be discussing ransomware and what you need to know about it.

So what is ransomware?

It's a term used to describe a growing group of malware scripts, which deny you access

to your computer or system by encrypting the data held there.

The malware then holds the key to decrypt that data hostage until a ransom is paid,

either in cash or crypto-currency, such as bitcoin.

Generally these scripts, once locking you out of the system, threaten to delete the

data or permanently prevent access to the data if the ransom is unpaid in a short period

of time.

Once the computer is infected, ransomware will generally try to infect other systems

on the same network.

Ransomware has been around for well over a decade, but it was mainly limited to Europe.

However, in the last couple of years, it has been making itself prevalent in the United

States.

There are dozens of distinct variations of ransomware, but some of the most prevalent

in the U.S. have been CryptoWall, TeslaCrypt, and Locky.

While most ransomware targets Windows systems and specific server types, there are also

ransomware variants for Android, iOS and Linux.

Although there is a large range in ransom demands, the average is between three hundred

and a thousand dollars.

This amount is generally selected because it's an easy amount for most individuals

to pay, or businesses.

But, there has been specific institutions that have been targeted in the millions.

In our next video, we are going to be going over how you, as an individual or business

owner, can avoid being infected by ransomware.

Then, in the last video, we'll be covering what to do if you do get infected.

Thank you for watching.

Please make sure you subscribe to the channel and if you liked this video, give us a thumbs

up.

This is Hans-Eirik Hanifl for E-Commerce Gorilla and we'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> What is Ransomware - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

09. Intriguing Bombay Underground Railway for Bombay - Duration: 3:43.

The line number three of Mumbai Metro is currently under construction

and is expected to be completed by 2020

it will connect Colaba to SEEPZ

and covering a distance of over 30 kilometers

it will be the city's first underground metro

except it could have been much earlier

and a lot more earlier than Kolkata or New Delhi

now the idea of underground transportation for Bombay

was thought of as early as 1924

but it never materialised

because the government thought it was impractical

In 1947, NV Modak an engineer

and Albert Mayers an American architect

published an unofficial report

called 'Outline of a Master Plan for Greater Bombay'

now this report not only had recommendations

for development of suburbs, housing, traffic

but it also suggested an underground railway systems

for Bombay as well

only this report was unofficial so no further action was taken

some years later

a study group was appointed

under the chairmanship of one S G Barve

to reexamine the proposal of the Modak and Mayer's report

Barve also endorsed the idea of underground railways

but the plan didn't fructify either

simultaneously the BEST brought up the idea in 1956

when a geological survey was conducted

by a Japanese firm

and a plan was drawn

to build the line between the Dadar and Colaba

but the government wouldn't give the required finances

In 1962 another plan was drafted

by a BEST employee called P G Patankar

Patankar was especially sent to Milan and Berlin

to study the underground railway systems there

and his plan was a detailed one

he envisaged five underground lines

a network of 30 kilometers

and details such as dimensions of railway coaches

signalling systems, ventilation, power supply and tunnelling methods

but when the final plan came up

the project cost had risen to around 5 crore rupees

and due to want of this huge capital investment

this project was also shut down

for several years

the idea of underground railways kept coming up

like in 1974 by the Indian Railways

and in 1997 by TCS

and it's only now that work on this project has finally begun

we can only hope that by the year 2020

this long-drawn vision finally comes true

For more infomation >> 09. Intriguing Bombay Underground Railway for Bombay - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

why endometriosis is hard to talk about #1in10 - Duration: 7:03.

[mumbles] Welcome to Chronicles.

A place where we, Kate and Victoria - that's me! - are just trying to make invisible illness visible

[chirpy xylophone theme music plays]

I wish that my pain was visible right now, because if it was I would look utterly hideous.

I have been in the wars lately.

Because it's endometriosis awareness month - ironic! because I think that I am actually

feeling sick because endometriosis, possibly because my endo is growing back I don't

know, mayyybe I'm wrong - but I have been sick during this month…

...which has sucked because I've wanted to talk about endo, and be like

awareness, awareness, awareness!

But I still wanted to have a chat about it...so, here we go.

The truth is, I'm scared to talk about endometriosis.

It's not even because it's so personal.

Sharing things about my pain and illnesses has been so helpful to me on this channel,

But when it comes down going into the nitty gritty of endometriosis, it's scary to talk about.

I suddenly feel like a little girl again.

And I know this is internalised ableism, but I underestimate how bad it is, I underestimate

my own pain; the legitimacy of the illness.

I often don't feel sick enough...or disabled enough... and I feel like what's happening

to my body isn't actually real...and I'm dreaming it all...that's honestly how I

feel a lot of the time.

Getting the diagnosis for… the other illness I have, which is chronic fatigue syndrome

- it's its own thing but I kind of feel like oh well now that I've got two illnesses

together it's like suddenly I'm legitimate, because of fighting multiple illnesses at

once; comorbidities!

Endometriosis, alone, it's legitimate.

'This' one specifically is so common, it's almost as common as diabetes and yet

nobody really knows about it.

And even what they do know, half of it isn't even true, half of it isn't even science,

it's just anecdotal rubbish.

It's awful! [big EXHALE]

It's just so awkward that the thing that's hurting me the most is my uterus, my

'lady bits.'

...that's the thing, in society that even today, as modern and progressive as our society

is [becoming], sexism and oppression to women exists...and the list goes on.

I remember myself at twelve years old, learning that I just couldn't talk about IT, it's

something that I had to just shut my mouth about, because no one wants to hear about

your 'women's issues'; nobody cares.

Nobody cares that your period is abnormally horrible...because they think 'it's just

normal!'

'Everybody gets bad cramps!'

[SIGHS]

I was talking to a friend of mine about wishing how much we wanted to be guys when we were

younger because of endometriosis and she mentioned she had issues with gender dysphoria.

I suddenly realised that I had the same thing.

Although I identify with the gender I was assigned at birth, I had a hard time accepting

this body I was born into because it hurt me so much.

The biological signs that I was female, was [also] the reason why I was sick all the time,

but could never talk about it, and people would never take me seriously.

It just made and makes me so angry, but back then I didn't know that I could be angry

you know?

I felt like I just had to suffer in silence.

And it's hard...it's hard to get out of that thinking, that you can talk about it,

that you don't have to be silent about it.

I also made another video, which was actually scripted; this was just babble…

I made another video that explains my experience with endo in a very concise and thoughtful

manner so I will link it in the places around.

That's probably the video I'm most proud of and I actually spend a lot of time working

on it, because again, I was so scared to talk about - and actually after I posted it I felt

like I was gonna throw up -

And I think I actually had a panic attack.

It was a very vulnerable video for me to make, but something I'm really proud that I did

make and [gulps]

I want to make more of that stuff, so there will be more to come, trust!

Even though it's hard, even though this little girl in me is really scared to talk about

something that makes me feel so vulnerable, because of all this internalised misogyny

in my brain, I know that it's gonna help me unlearn all of that, it's going to help

me to feel stronger and to feel more empowered.

And also I hope that it will help someone else.

I'm gonna try for my sake and I'm gonna try for the sake of every other person out

there who either knows someone who's going through the pain of endometriosis OR has it

themselves OR wonders if they have it themselves or kinda just wants to open up their mind

about an experience that isn't their own - good on you those people who do that!

Dang it I want to make videos!

And there will be some consistent videos on this channel dammit because I am determined!

I am gonna do it!

I can't promise anything though, so bear with!

In the meantime, if you're not seeing me on this channel, I also have my own personal

channel - bickylabiscuit - which I will also link so you can check me out there if you

want to.

What are your thoughts on endometriosis?

Do you know what endometriosis is?

I would love to hear your experiences [in the comments below] and give some cyber hugs

to you because we're in this together!

If you enjoyed this bit of honest chats, subscribe and click on that bell next to the subscription

thing, so you know when we upload and stufffff!

Till next time, I'm Victoria, you're watching Chronicles and I want to encourage you to

join me - and Kate, who is around, but still sick - in the fight for making invisible illness

visible!

See you next time [woosh sound of fan projects and Victoria sighs]

For more infomation >> why endometriosis is hard to talk about #1in10 - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

JAMming the world! - Duration: 1:00.

Hello, my name is Myles Goldberg from Washington, D.C. I am a Deaf person who uses American Sign Language (ASL).

As a Deaf person, we are usually perceived as having to struggle or face challenges when we travel the world because we can't hear or talk. That is a myth!

Traveling is the most amazing experience! I have traveled over ten countries, met a lot of people and immersed myself into their culture.

Those experiences were enriching!

With those eye-opening opportunities, it helped develop my passion for me to share with you my experience being a Deaf person traveling the world.

In the addition, I will not be traveling alone. My friend will be tagging along with me!

Thanks for the introduction! My name is James Steingieser.

I would like to summarize the contributions that Myles and I can provide for this job position.

First of all, Myles and I both graduated from Gallaudet University which strongly focuses on a bilingual approach.

For example, we will create vlogs using American Sign Language, include captions on screen, plus provide a transcript with written English to deliver the message to the public.

This goes vice versa with using written English for blogs then attach ASL videos. These bilingual engaging methods will bring clarity to effectively deliver our message.

Also, we have traveled to more than 15 countries, and we still plan to expand that list!

Last but not least, we have been very active with making contributions to the community through

exploring, discovering, empowering, and educating others, to see them maximize to the their potential goals and dreams.

Ultimately, we have great dynamics and work ethics together as a team, which makes us more qualified for this job position!

For more infomation >> JAMming the world! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Straighten knee (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 22:55.

lie on the back please feel the contact with the floor

roll the head left and right then roll the legs left and right,

then bend and extend knees to feel how you are now

we will do the same thing in the end of the lesson to compare

roll over onto the stomach please stand the left toes on the floor as if to

start the 100m race and straighten and bend the left knee a few

times

feel what you are doing in the left toes, the heel, and the hip

the intention is to straighten the knee but to make it, you need to do something with

those places rest on the back please

roll over onto the stomach again

stand the left toes again slide the toes down away from you

the knee lifts and extends by this movement repeat many times

the movement looks not smooth there is a reason for this

change the legs and do the same stand the right toes and slide it on the floor

down the knee lifts away from the floor and extends

is it easy or not?

do the same with both legs stand the toes of both feet and slide the

toes on the floor downward knees lifted and extended

is it hard to do it with both feet?

rest please

roll onto the back to rest.

lie on the stomach please stand

the left toes move the left heel down without sliding the

toes on the floor when you push the heel down, the distance

between the heel and the hip becomes longer the knee automatically gets lifted

is this easier to do?

I presume this is what you do naturally in daily life

do the same with the other leg heel moves easily because it weighs little

it becomes a natural movement because it is light

off course, it depends on persons do it with both legs

push heels away from the hips heels get lifted automatically

rest on the back

lie on the stomach again stand the toes of the left foot

this time, roll the pelvis to lift and extend the left knee from the floor

without moving heel nor toes which way does the pelvis roll?

how does the spine move along with the rolling of the pelvis?

change the legs, please

without moving the position of the toes and the position of the heel of the right foot,

extend and lift the right knee by rolling the pelvis

how does the pelvis roll this time?

how about the spine?

enjoy and taste that to your satisfaction but not powerfully,

do it gently and slowly rest please

do it with both legs lift and extend knees by rolling the pelvis

this constrains the direction o the rolling of the pelvis clearly

which direction the pelvis roll now?

how does the spine move?

do you feel any movement around the neck?

how about the scapular?

how about the chest area?

rest on the back please

roll over onto the stomach please

stand the left toes when you extend the left knee,

roll the pelvis and push the heel downward together

this is a combination of the two movements that extends the knee

is this an easy way to extend the knee?

feel the rolling of the pelvis rest please

change the legs do the same with the right leg

as right heel goes away from the hip and the pelvis rolls away from the heel

as a result, the right knee is lifted

feel the rolling of the pelvis feel the spine

feel the movement of the neck move it slowly

rest please do the same with both legs

the direction of the rolling of the pelvis is different now

by the constraint, the movement of neck changes and the movement of the spine changes

heels go away from the hips the hips go away from the heels

both knees are lifted enjoy the movement slowly

rest please roll over onto the stomach

as the lesson ends, do the movement we did in the beginning

roll the head roll the toes of the feet

and bend and extend knees feel the difference from the beginning of

the lesson

this concludes the lesson on the floor

stand on the feet with feet comfortably apart please

bend and extend the left knee while the heel stays touched with the floor

the pelvis comes down a little bit straighten the knee without lifting the pelvis

can you do it? you find it impossible

walk around a bit

go back to the place bend the left knee without lowering the hip

by lifting the heel when you extend the knee, you simply lower

the heel without lowering the hip this should be easy

do the same with the other leg

do the same with both legs lift both heels from the floor to bend the

knees.

you may find it difficult to keep the balance.

you may lean on the pillar or chair when you lift or lower the heel the pelvis

does not go up and down whether you extend or bend the knees, the

height of the pelvis stays the same walk around a bit

come back to the place bend the left knee by lowering the pelvis.

then lift pelvis to straighten the knee

do the same with the right leg lowering the right hip bends the right knee

you lift the right hip to extend the knee do the same with both legs

lower the pelvis down to the floor to bend knees

heels stay on the floor all the time

walk around

come back to the place let's combine the two movements

lift the left heel and lower the hip to bend the left knee

the heel comes down to the floor and the hip lifts so the knee extends

do the same with the other leg in other words, simply saying it, the hip

and the heel comes closer to bend the knee as they go away from each other, the knee

extends do the same with both legs now

it might be a bit awkward to begin with heels lifts and the pelvis lowers

knees bend and extend heels go down to the floor and the pelvis

lifts

walk a bit the lesson is over now, however

let's observe the walking in slow motion see the left heel is lifted and the hip is

lowered and the knee is bent

as it extends the heel comes down to the floor and the hip

lifted and the knee extends

you may find difficult to observe since it was such a short moment.

how do I walk? this really concludes the lesson.

thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét