Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

Yo, what's going on guys?

Troy here and I'm going to walk through an entire lean bulking day in the life.

And I've actually figured out my exact calories.

And, by the way, my throat is really bad right now.

I've been super sick the last couple days.

Definitely don't feel 100 percent, but I'm going to try to power through this day, get

in a good workout, still get in my macros.

That's what this shit's all about.

Persevering through obstacles - my dad actually came to visit me and he was really sick when

he came down and apparently he gave me whatever the hell he had, which is something not fun

to deal with.

So my throat is all hoarse and I really can't breathe at night.

But, nonetheless, I'm going to power in 3,000 - excuse me - 3,380 total calories today.

So I just woke up and it is about 8:30 AM.

Slept in a little bit because I feel like shit.

So step number one is - well, I drank two bottles of water.

This is my second bottle of water right here.

I took my digestive enzymes.

And let me show you the macros and what I'm eating for meal number one, so here it is.

This is like a little omelet thing with three whole eggs and three ounces of grilled chicken,

a cup and a half of brown rice and about two tablespoons of olive oil.

And of course I took my digestive enzyme before that.

So the total macros on this are 40 grams of protein, 70 grams of carbs, 35 grams of fat

for a grand total of 755 calories.

Adding in the olive oil to this meal gave it a really easy, you know, 240 calories.

So highly recommend if you guys are struggling to get in all your calories, just consume

more olive oil and coconut oil throughout the day.

So I'm going to down this meal and probably wait about 30 minutes or so, drink more water

and then I'm going to head to the gym and do - I believe I'm doing back and biceps today.

My workout schedule has been all messed up because I missed a few workouts when I was

sick the last couple of days, so I think I'm feeling back and bits today or potentially

push and pull.

Let me see how I feel in about 30 minutes.

But I will see you guys in a bit.

I'm going to show you the exact pre-workout I'm taking - my little pre-workout regimen.

Show you some gym highlights as well.

We are about to go to the gym - do a little push/pull workout.

Doing the Bang Master Blaster.

Kind of a funny name.

So since I'm not feeling very well, we'll go about 1.25 scoops.

And I think I showed you this in another video, but this profile's really good - 6 grams citrulline,

5 grams creatine, 2.5 grams beta alanine.

It's got obviously some good caffeine in it.

So this will power me through my workout sick.

And then what I do is I actually add about a teaspoon of tyrosine.

Tyrosine helps boost your dopamine.

Really important when you're trying to get a lot of work done, helps with motivation,

all that good stuff.

And branched-chain amino acids, we're going to add a little bit extra because I'm sick,

so add about another 3 grams of branched chain amino acids.

And we are off to the gym for a push/pull workout.

All right guys, just got back from the gym.

Did a little push and pull.

Also worked out my arms.

Did it really - I've never done that before, where I go resistance band right after doing

weight training.

It felt really good.

Definitely going to keep on doing with in my arm training routine.

And right here is some Jamba Juice.

So what I did post workout, I decided to fill up on a lot of carbs, so this beast right

here, Island Pitaya bowl.

It has - let me see, I already wrote it down here - 100 grams of carbs right here, so perfect

for post-workout, 5 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat.

And then for my protein, I got this from Whole Foods - really shitty protein - but I'm going

to do a scoop and a half of this, so that will be 40 grams of protein.

And this stuff is next level, collagen amazing for your joints, especially - like even right

now I'm sick and my joints feel kind of stiff and just kind of feel shitty.

So this is going to help me with my joints.

I've been trying to take this every single day for - I think I've been doing it for about

the last month or so.

So my throat feels like shit.

I'm going to go relax for a little bit and then get some work done and continue pounding

away the calories.

So it's about an hour and a half since my last meal and I'm loading up on more carbs.

So this is actually vegan macaroni and cheese, so this is 70 grams of carbs - really good.

You get it at Whole Foods.

If anybody is lactose intolerant or if you just want to change it up and have a healthier

kind of macaroni and cheese - definitely recommend this recipe.

So I think it's like Daiya brand D-A-I-Y-A.

So vegan macaroni and cheese - about a cup and a half.

And we also have 3 and a half ounces of grilled chicken, so some healthy grilled chicken and

macaroni and cheese.

So for the day we're at 115 grams of protein, 245 grams of carbs and 65 grams of fat, so

going to try to get in the rest of my macros for the day I would say in two meals and probably

one snack.

So about 4:30 right now I will see you guys on the next meal.

All right guys, I am back and very hungry, so this meal is really boring.

I kind forgot to buy groceries yesterday and I barely have any food lying around.

So I was able to muster up - as you can see it's about ' so this is leftover salmon, so

it's about 3 ounces of salmon and 2 ounces of grilled chicken and then I put a bunch

of olive oil all over about a cup and a half of brown rice.

Give you guys a nice little angle there.

And then I'm going to finish it up with some pineapple chunks.

So keeping it pretty clean and pretty healthy.

So this is going to get me up to 150 grams of protein, 345 grams of carbs, and 90 grams

of fat total for the day, so I've got about 50 grams of protein left, about 50 grams of

carbs and about 10 grams of fat, so got about one meal left.

I'm going to get some work done here.

Pound down some salmon, some brown rice, some chicken, some pineapple.

And once again I'm going to make sure I take my digestive enzymes, so my body can absorb

all these nutrients.

All right guys, just got back from doing a little bit of work.

It is about 12:30 AM and I got a few little snacks here when I was doing some work.

I got chocolate coconut water - one of my favorite things to drink after a hard day

of workouts.

Then I had a peanut butter cream Power Crunch bar.

Just quick, easy snacking on the go.

So that brought me up to 165 grams of protein, 400 grams of carbs, and 100 grams of fat.

So my last meal of the day is kind of - I want to say not very typical at all for me.

I have this kind of like, soup thing that I got from my girlfriend's mom.

I guess she made it.

And I think it's - what is this called?

Chau.

Chau.

They actually make fun of this in the movie The Hangover.

So it's like rice and shrimp and fish and carrots and potatoes, so I have about 200

calories left or so.

I probably going to be a little bit under my protein quota of the day of 200 grams,

but I'll be over on my carbs and a little bit over on my fat.

So this has some good quality protein though - some shrimp and I guess there's some fish

floating in there somewhere.

So this could be my last meal of the day and I'm going to try to get some good sleep because

my throat is really raspy right now.

So going to pound down some chow and go to bed.

So thank you so much for watching.

If you want to see more of these complete-day-in-the-life videos, let me know in the comments below.

For more infomation >> Lean Bulk Day In The Life: Full Day Of Eating - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

GTA Online - IS THE OFFICE GARAGE WORTH IT? - Duration: 1:32.

Is the office garage worth it?

Let's find out!

So, if you're a spoiled brat and you have all the money in the world, definitely go

for the office garage, it looks

A - MA - ZING!!!

But if you're just a poor boy, it's just not worth it man.

Well, after all, it pretty much sums up on how much time do you spend in your garage.

If you found this video helpful drop a like and subscribe!

See you next time!

For more infomation >> GTA Online - IS THE OFFICE GARAGE WORTH IT? - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Bitter & Twisted: Breadcrumb POS Is Very Intuitive; Training Staff Is Easy - Duration: 0:26.

I've been with Breadcrumb POS since we opened the store coming up for three years ago.

It's very intuitive.

You know, we don't actually have to give too much training in regards to it, because it

operates how you expect it to operate.

I think everyone's got a basic knowledge if they've worked in the industry at all, working

with other POS systems, and it's a really easy transition.

For more infomation >> Bitter & Twisted: Breadcrumb POS Is Very Intuitive; Training Staff Is Easy - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

natural makeup look | THE POWER OF MAKEUP PatrickStarrr - Duration: 8:11.

natural makeup look | THE POWER OF MAKEUP PatrickStarrr

Hey guys Patrick star welcome back to my channel so today I present to you the power of makeup

Inspired by none other the Nicki tutorial to here on me you. [I] want to share my

Transformation of the power of makeup on my face because I am a board that loves to wear makeup

[I] just want to let all of you know that make up. There is no different than what you wear

The food that you eat

It is a form of expression it is your personality and makeup does come off at the end of the day

I just want to let strike noir that. I want let you guys know that. I love you, and it's okay to be yourself and

Yeah, so I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial

Do you like this to this video a thumbs up and please subscribe to my channel if you guys like this and let's get right?

into this tutorial respond with that that was for another wasn't

the first off [organ] [is] [not] with this I because you know that I are the window to

Our souls so I'm going to take my dad neil contacts my favorite contacts ever and the caliph minutes in length and apply this

in my

Sub recommending my fee or eric last foundation and play this all over the base using ring sigma Duo fiber

Powder blush brush and F-15

Maxamed I think my urban decay naked skin weightless complete coverage Concealer and apply [that] all under the eye

you want to trick people today this concealer is amazing it's for coverage and

Community like nine in the color medium neutral and this is what it should look like it's very highlighted and fears

And I'm going to blend this with the wharf. Be cheap to brush

next I'm going to pick your powder puff in my hair [bun] powder and the color comes with an extra coverage and

Pattison set that I immediately for that flawless be slave lake big

Mess, I'm going to take my mouth full coverage foundation in a laptop [morphine] angle brush

And I'm going to stretch out my brows and give it a really nice hydrated especially

Because some [x] electric the newest more [few] [palliative] 35o

Palette is all warm colors, and I'm going to take these two colors right here

And I'm going to use it as my transition color for the base of my eye shadow next

I'm going to take this burnt orange color

Well these corner colors right here, and I'm going to blend that in each

The socket lower than the colors that I used before next I'm going to take the senate color on the bottom [though]

I mean watching that election Mm. Just in the socket crease of my eye

We just want to blend for days bland bland bland yeah

way

You want to go for that sultry sexy lips you know what I'm saying

You just want to keep on blending into your arm all the world

maximal detective scream matched at the very top corner on this war to

35o palette on a flat brush alpacas all over the Lid come through legs

humphreys maximatic the English Al leiter Andy Mac angle brush pen sketch of a Fierce sleek liner

better turn out pretty

Hostile way our

Lord, Jesus give me strength with a slider to turn out to leave

Maximum is equal. Shoot me more lash curler and curl my lashes all the way up to Jesus

And I'm going to apply my benefit Roller Lash, Mascara

Next time I took my lashes in the style vegas by lily lashes and apply this to my eye for that sexy flirty black

I'm going to fuck another pair of house of lashes icon it to the end to give my iPad sexy, but listing on it

Next I'm going to take them working class angle brush

And I'm going to fix this dark chocolate toes on the bottom here number create a smoky Lashline

comfort smoke you come through

I'm going to take this color here one of the first colors that we use and I'm going to smoke out the lash line even

more

I'm going to take one of my favorite Mascara is the max extended play Keuka Blacklash and coat the bottom lashes

Next I'm going to take these mixed cosmetic lashes are really really wispy and acquired for my lower lashes

Next I'm going to take Jasmine Hills

Champagne pop by Becca Cosmetics, I'm going to put it on an inner corner bag. Oh, we are almost done next

I'm going to take my Mac Mineralize skinfinish is colored medium Dark and a blimp not off all of this palaver

But a used to set my face

Next so many different anastacio Beverly Hills contour shades

Preferably all of them because I don't know which one to choose, and I'm going to contour my forehead. I'm going to contour

I'm going to contour my cheekbones

Yeah for this weight loss crow lamp and right under the double chin

Yes now

[mesolithic] this more pe three blush and this Mac blush bow

xo detective mark II Iii brush with this Mac blush

Lovejoy and blush my cheeks next Olympic is makeup forever foundation powder and highlight under the eye with this quaint electing brush

Yes, highlight on Sweetie next. I'm going to use matte gold apostles to highlight space with a damn respect for

Method went to smack me home

Next time when this match my name is using Earth and bomba Anunnaki Beverly hills with this brush for else

What does my handle this is another person?

Sisisisisis and my favorite part I'm going to snatch my nose with an exclamation point using champagne pop by [Jacqueline] tip and Becca Cosmetics

She better work

she

There she goes

[loading] that [stuff] a little too much Honda

Next I'm going to use this bra with x minus Ic beverly hills in the Kulluk

And I'll just match my brows and elongates to tail

Next I'm going to take my favorite lip liner Rimmel London

Exaggerated lip liner creamy and pigmented and I'm gonna let my lips really really hope

So next time [I] hate this liquid lipstick for an associate for the hills called therapy and Billy my life

And this is the finished look with the power of makeup in the words of Hannah, Montana

Nobody's perfect and the words of L'oreal cuz you're worth it

I just wanna let you guys know that it's okay giving yourself. Don't ever be afraid to share yourself with the world

remember that life opens up when you do and

If you like this video give it a thumbs up please subscribe to my channel

Let me know what you guys want to see in my next video

I love you guys so so much, and I'll see you guys on my next one

For more infomation >> natural makeup look | THE POWER OF MAKEUP PatrickStarrr - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

How Fast Is It ? | Nero vs Nero Custom | Episode 2 | GTA V - Duration: 3:11.

intro

hello and welcome

to the next episode of how fast is it

today we have a new car .... cars

Truffade nero and nero custom we will set a record for this

and this competition much more like who will be our next record car

so without keeping you waiting lets go

right the record the cars have to beat is 30 seconds set by the x80 proto

lovely car isn't it

we have launch off

*commentary over where the car is going*

that ladies and gents was the record set by Truffade Nero

33 seconds flat

well lets see if the beast version of this car can take the throne away

COMMENTARY AGAIN

For more infomation >> How Fast Is It ? | Nero vs Nero Custom | Episode 2 | GTA V - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Your Utility Company Is Spying On You And Selling Information On Your Activities To Corporations - Duration: 1:27.

Your Utility Company Is Spying On You And Selling Information On Your Activities To

Corporations, Governments, And � Who Else?

Jerry Day analyzes a sales video for a software program that enables utility companies to

collect data on the minute-by-minute activities of their customers.

It creates personal profiles on energy users to be sold to anyone willing to pay for it,

which means anyone who can benefit from it.

None of this is for the benefit of those being spied upon.

The device that makes this possible is the

Smart Meter.

�GEG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét