Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

New Kannada Movies

For more infomation >> Director Srinivas | talking about is New Movie | Mandya Boys | Karnesh - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Footage of the WrestleMania 33 set construction Inside of stage setup leaked - Duration: 1:44.

What in the Mouseketeer is going on down in Orlando?

Footage of the WrestleMania 33 set construction has been leaked and it looks completely insane.

Camping World Stadium is being transformed from head to toe into what is quite literally

the "Grandest Stage of Them All."

Let's start with the obvious - there's a freaking roller coaster.

Yes, if you'll notice at the very back of the stadium, past the entrance ramp, there

is a track for what appears to be a roller coaster.

This seems like an obvious nod to Orlando's vast theme park heritage, but it could simply

be another giant object for Shane McMahon to throw his body off.Speaking of that entrance

ramp, fans on Twitter couldn't help but notice that it's roughly 4-12 miles long.

The Royal Rumble ramp this astute gentleman is referencing was so long that "larger" wrestlers

literally had to ride to the ring on golf cart/scooters so they wouldn't be too winded

when their match began.

Perhaps since this is the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania WWE will pay tribute to the

historic event by sending wrestlers to the ring on tiny motorized wrestlng rings.

The last open air WrestleMania took place two years ago at WrestleMania 31 in the Bay

Area.

While being outside adds an entirely new feel to the matches, it can hinder certain aspects

that were meant for darkness, like The Undertaker's entrance.

Hopefully, since this year's big event takes place in the Eastern Time Zone, that won't

be as big of a problem.

For more infomation >> Footage of the WrestleMania 33 set construction Inside of stage setup leaked - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

BURQA Is My Choice: Slam Poem - Duration: 1:46.

I'm a woman

I drape around my body

a piece of prejudiced cloth

Burqa as they call it

'beautiful' as it doesn't seem to them

I'm a woman defined by popular perception of beauty and oppression.

But I'm more than that

I'm a writer, a reader, a lover, a poet, a shopaholic

an over thinker yet an optimist

I've multiple identities heaped into a single self

Ornamentally wrapped by a Burqa.

I'm a woman clad in a contradiction to modernity

My cloth serving as an inhibition to civilization

I epitomize barbarism

For 'progressive' is the orphaned child of hypocrisy

Which detests the freedom to cover but calls uncovered classy

Which sells shaving razors through the curves of a woman's body

Then I'm a woman who rejects civilization.

I'm not a precious emerald covered in silk

Neither any man's glorified guilt

I'm not somebody's insecure honor

My burqa is the result of what goes between me and Him

I'm a woman who herself chooses to build.

Well I think too

Because covering my head doesn't mean that my brain stops working

Confirmed by the tenets of rudimentary biology

I don't embark upon 'the shorter the piece of cloth the more the intellect formula'

Because none of that exists

I'm still a woman

Defined as I want to be

Worded as I choose to write.

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED THE VIDEO

Watch other videos of Delhi Poetry Slam on YOUTUBE

For more infomation >> BURQA Is My Choice: Slam Poem - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Marriage Ep 10 Subtitle English and Indonesia - Duration: 36:45.

For more infomation >> Happy Marriage Ep 10 Subtitle English and Indonesia - Duration: 36:45.

-------------------------------------------

Guitar Chords: Here is Gone by Goo Goo Dolls - easy guitar lesson by Pareng Don - Duration: 8:06.

Guitar Chords: Here is Gone by Goo Goo Dolls

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét