Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 3 2017

-I got to see you in Kevin Hart's movie last year,

and you were great in that. I just loved that.

That was a good cameo, and it was really fun.

-Because of that, Kevin and I,

we're gonna do a full-blown movie together,

kind of a takeoff of those two characters together.

-Oh, I love that! I love him. No way!

[ Cheers and applause ]

I love that. -I love him. Don't you love him?

-He's great, but you guys together, too, also.

I notice that you're back on social media now.

You're doing Instagram and Twitter.

'Cause you were off for a little while.

And then you're like, "Eh, why not?

Just do it. It's fun." -It is fun.

And I realize, if we want to stay a part of the conversation,

then you got to be a part of it. And it's such a great way

to have a different expression of who you really are.

Not letting somebody else

editorialize who they want to say you are,

but you get to be who you really are,

and that's really fun.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Laughs ]

-This is -- -That's who I really am.

-Let me tell you something. You really are something.

This is a picture of you, and it says, "Me

when someone says, 'I'm coming over, and I've got snacks.'"

This is what they got, and you go, "Hello!"

[ Cheers and applause ]

-That's how I'm always waiting for people.

-Yes, of course, with your arms wide-open.

-You got the Lay's chips. Let's go.

-No, I got it, I got it, yeah. -[ Laughs ]

-Well, that was a very popular photo on Instagram

because of the caption, probably.

[ Laughter ] But also...

Uh, actually, someone actually answered to that photo.

Oh, this is from Questlove. It says, "Halle Berry,

I'll come over. I've got snacks."

[ Laughter ]

-I said that? -[ Laughing ] Yeah, you did.

[ Laughter ]

Ah, ah, you're busted.

-Do it again. Tell me again.

-Quest.

-Oh, I did write that.

-Yeah, you did write that, yeah.

-Wait. Whoa, wait, Quest, Quest.

-He -- Yeah.

-I've been waiting for you, man.

[ Audience whoops ]

-No, wait. No, no, hey, don't --

Not now, not now, not now. We're with Halle right now.

-If somebody says they're showing up with snacks,

damn it, you're supposed to show up with the snacks.

-He'll bring snacks. -Bring snacks.

-Let's talk about it. Let's get back to my job here,

which is, I want to talk about your movie.

I want to talk about "Kidnap."

This is one of my favorite types of movies.

It's, like, a revenge -- like, a vigilante movie.

It's just you in the whole movie.

-I know. -Which I love.

I could watch you on the big screen forever.

It's fantastic. [ Laughter ]

I really can. I got snacks. I know, yeah.

[ Laughter and applause ]

So, it's called -- But this is like --

You're doing three movies, right?

So, will we see more of you? Will you come back to our show?

-I will come back to your show. -You have this. You also have?

-I have "Kingsman" coming out in September

and then "Kings" in December.

I got three Kings this year. -That's right.

-Yeah, three K's. Three K's. [ Cheers and applause ]

-"Kings" is with Daniel Craig. -Daniel Craig.

-It's about, like, the L.A. riots.

-It's about how a family is affected

the night the Rodney King verdict came down

of not guilty, and I play, again, a mom of 10 children.

And Daniel Craig is the disgruntled next-door neighbor,

and we have a thing. -Yeah, yeah.

And then "Kingsman" --

of course, everyone saw the first "Kingsman."

So, this is perfect for you.

I love that you're in the sequel.

It's so good. -I know.

What a good first movie that was, right?

-I loved it so much. -Yeah.

-Matthew Vaughn is amazing. -Yeah, he's a good director.

I like that new kid, too. I thought he was great, as well.

-But then, so, speaking of kids, "Kidnap."

This is the thing I want to talk about,

'cause this is, like, a parent's worst nightmare.

-It is.

-You go, "Kidnapping?" Oh, no, no, no, no.

-When I read it, it took my breath away,

being a mom of two.

To see your child kidnapped right before your eyes,

close enough to see it, but too far to do anything about it,

I couldn't think of anything that would just stop my heart,

stop my breath than that.

So, when I was reading the script,

I had to keep reading, 'cause, "Surely," I thought,

"I know she's gonna get this kid back.

This is not gonna end badly."

But the fun of the script was

watching this everyday mom become a hero...

-Yeah, man. -...because she has to.

-That's what I'm saying. I love those movies,

like "Falling Down" or "Taken." -Yes, "Taken."

-A man can get a kid back, but so can a mom.

-That's right. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Halle Berry can get a kid back too.

-That's right. -Yes! Yes!

-You do, and, man, I heard you talking in one interview.

You said, "This is one of those one-outfit movies."

It's not like you have costume changes.

You're going for it, and you have to get this guy.

-Yeah, and at the end,

my costume was standing up in my trailer by itself.

[ Laughter ] "See ya, Halle."

-Yeah, you're like, "I'll never see you ever again."

-It was so funky. -[ Laughs ]

'Cause, yeah, it was just you in the whole movie in that outfit.

-Through water, through running, through sweat,

through fighting, through blood.

The outfit was standing alone. -I love it.

We have to get that outfit at Planet Hollywood or something.

Stand it up right next to a booth.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét