Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 3 2017

SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more funny episodes!

SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more funny episodes!

SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more funny episodes!

SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more funny episodes!

SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more funny episodes!

For more infomation >> IRON RYDER: Saves Plane from crashing in the sky | PAW Patrol - Episode 11 | Cartoon for Kids - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 16 - Duration: 15:05.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!!

Stormy Lonnie

So this is hakalo. I see why they keep it hidden

I'm really happy you came

Mom the festivities have already begun

Young royals of our Kingdom have been asked to prove

They are wise and strong enough to join the circle of leadership that woo's our island by climbing up mounted Cargo?

Nervous - can I ask you something sure?

Come on. Come with me up to the Lanai

Why maybe because when we first met you believed in me when nobody else did Sophia will you do this for me of course Lani?

I'd love to be your ahkahuna

Thank you

Lani can we really do this? Well? There's something that will help us?

Something I haven't told you about yet. What is it?

I promise I'll help her in any way I can king Kamea Princess sofia you are a good and true friend

Be quicker next time will you wind up a permanent?

Decoration so what are we doing back here in a callow King Kamea. Thinks he's so high and mighty

Mom, how are we gonna do it we're going to make Princess Lonnie's Journey up mount hakalo

So difficult that she will lose her temper

You can do this my daughter

Navigates this must be my first challenge

Really, maybe some wind can blow them open

Hakuna

That's one challenge down

Easier, but a lot longer the one on the left is shorter, but a lot steeper

I'll go whichever way my uncle una says. I trust you sofia

Princess Lani passed that first challenge too easily. I'll have to make sure her next challenge is impossible

Yes

Wait patience your time will come

You can't lose it. I?

Know Lonnie, hi mom, okay, okay. Sorry

Let's keep going

Lonnie, we'll never get across now. She'll have one of her temple stones, and then it's goodbye hakalo

According to the map there should be a bridge here. Well, I don't see a bridge. Are you sure you're reading the map, right?

wait wait

That big totem pole might be long enough to make a bridge

What if you used your powers to get it down here good idea Sofia what a rockin hurts for oh, no

He made a new bridge. I'll take care of this

We shouldn't have gone this way. Why did you make us take this path? Sophia? I thought it was the best way. Well, it wasn't

Money take home

Just take a deep breath that won't fix anything honey listen

You know italy comes me time thinking about the things. I love happy things

when a sunny

like flying in a derby or fencing with Jane

Now you're trying it mommy. I don't think it will help me sofia. Can you try anyway, okay?

Rainbow

Winstone

oh

miserable sunshine come from leave that to me

I'll have to find another way to trick her into starting a storm that will destroy this Island, Muscaria

Are you ready to chase them down the Mountain Daddy Willy and evil?

Get the map troops if we get the map they'll never find the fire pearl there. He'll be so mad

I won't let you take the map

I

Told you to be careful with the map

Mommy the wings you made blew it out of my hands because you let us break Phil

I don't need the map for anak Kahuna. I can do this by myself

wait

Sofia I know none of this is your fault. I was frustrated and angry and I took it all out on you

I'm sorry, it's about being a good person and a good friend

You're right. I just can't help myself sofia you ruin everything

Here you'll need this

Okay, first we need to get the map back. We need to get him to open his mouth. I know what to do

We tried to complete the mission make such a base for you

It's so weird to think my parents came here when they were my age

My father banished you from hakalo forever give Lani back the Fire pearl why?

Does me having the fire pearl make you angry?

Does it to me bonnie? She's trying to make you lose your temper?

Another storm Lani will come down. I know she will

It's working money keep going

You can't control your powers. It doesn't matter you're all going to

Yes, I am the manu

Don't act. So pleased with yourself princess your powers are no match for mine

And I think I passed it

How humiliating to take your place in the circle of leadership?

Do you promise to always protect your people and your island I?

promise

Nonnie I couldn't have done it without my ahkahuna

to detain you

Me too. I've never been to tangu before you'll love it Sofia xander always has the best surprises for us

Party's so huge you'll need a map to find your way around a

Party pretty awesome, right it might be oh, it will be you'll see all right

Let's fly so how do we ride these things?

You just tell them where you want to go and how fast you want to get there?

Hi there

Can't we just take the coach oh, we can take it poach any time let's try the carpet. We'll have a great time I promise

fine

You ever look up. They're beautiful. Just tell me what they're gone

No, Sofia it was terrifying just like I said it would be we should have taken the coach

you

They're probably exploring the kingdom. There's so much to see and do in the land of Tangu

To me, I will tell you your future. Let's go

Excuse me. Oh

Great can we have the directions first please?

We're kind of in a hurry first you must head south past the hanging gardens to the elephant River you

Much running in your future what why because your flying carpet just took of?

How are we ever going to find our carpet now? I don't know

Oh, no, you're not getting away, I

Got it. I got it. That's right. I got you and I'll take that back. Thank you very much

Do we still have the carpet yes I do?

Great now all we need to do is find a way out of here and get this puppet under control

Stuck stuck, maybe but we can't be stuck. It's okay Amber. Don't worry there has to be some way out of here

flying carpets

But is it awesome. I don't know she doesn't know

Wells and are you tried, and I'm not done trying in tangu?

There's no such thing as giving up. No we are stuck

completely

totally stuck

What are we going to do?

Princess, Jasmine

Where did you come from did you come from I?

Don't know commish fight let me see this carpet

Girls what you've got is a wild carpet wild

It's easy to be frightened when you've never flown before

But to tame a wild carpet leave your fear down on

Ready let's jump on and fly. We've gotta leave now

Okay

What?

It looks like everyone's leaving

the party's over

You were right? We should have taken the coach. I'm sorry Amber. I promised you. We'd have a great time but

Hey, what happened to you guys we got a little lost?

You missed a great party well, we had quite the adventure

ready for another adventure

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 16 - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Researchers from Korea and U.S. succeed in gene editing for first time to remove ... - Duration: 2:52.

A potentially monumental breakthrough in genetic science by Korean and U.S. researchers.

For the first time, scientists have successfully removed from a human embryo... a piece of

DNA that passes down heart disease.

Park Ji-won explains.

Researchers at Korea's Institute for Basic Science, America's Oregon Health and Science

University and the Salk Institute have used a technique involving CRISPR-Cas9,... a type

of gene-editing tool,... to correct a genetic mutation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

The heart disorder affects one in every 500 people,... and those who have the mutation

have a 50:50 chance of passing it on their children.

For the study,... which was published in the latest issue of the scientific journal Nature,...

defective sperm were injected into eggs from a healthy woman and CRISPR-Cas9 was used to

correct the genetic flaw.

"So it's actually molecular scissors that would allow you to direct the scissors into

a very specific site and specific gene, in this case we would direct into the mutant

gene and induce a cut in the DNA.

The embryos usually will respond by repairing this cut."

The results showed that over 70 percent of embryos successfully removed the disease,

while the other 27 percent of the embryos turned out to have further unexpected mutations.

The study was conducted in the U.S. as Korea's law prohibits genetic modification of human

embryos.

The Korean scientists, instead, were in charge of the CRISPR-Cas9 technology and analysis

of the results.

The Korean researchers stressed that it paved a new way for preventing incurable genetic

disorders,... and highlighted the necessity of changing the nation's law on bioethics.

"As this research has proved that a mutant gene or disease gene can be precisely corrected,...

we can now study on a more diverse range of diseases.

In that regard, I believe regulations need to be loosened."

The gene-editing technology, however,... is still a matter of controversy even among scientists.

"It's such a big deal to actually manipulate the genome of an embryo.

We don't actually know what happens when that embryo grows into a baby or when that baby

grows into an adult.

So these are some big unknowns that it will take years to understand and we're not really

ready for this to get launched."

With so many unknowns,.. both in ethics and in the experiment's results,... it seems further

research is still needed.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Researchers from Korea and U.S. succeed in gene editing for first time to remove ... - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Gynecological Laser Treatment | Who is this procedure suitable for? - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Gynecological Laser Treatment | Who is this procedure suitable for? - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

15 Surprising Hydrogen Peroxide Uses Health benefits - Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide for Beauty - Duration: 3:34.

15 Surprising Hydrogen Peroxide Uses Health benefits - Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide for Beauty

If you have hydrogen peroxide in your home, chances are it is in your first aid kit.

And that's a shame, really.

On the one hand, applying peroxide to cuts and scrapes really is not the best way to

go about repairing your skin - it actually does more harm than good.

On the other hand, hydrogen peroxide has a number of fantastic uses out of first aid.

As a tough, non-toxic chemical, matter does wonders in your home.

And it's cheap, too, Read on to learn several amazing ways to use hydrogen peroxide.

Disinfect small wounds Hydrogen peroxide is a natural antiseptic,

so one of its most common uses is to clean the wounds to prevent infection.

Bleach Your Hair Because it is softer than household bleach,

hydrogen peroxide is also ideal for rinsing hair.

Just Add Highlights For a classic "sun-bleached" look, simply

spray the hydrogen peroxide on wet hair and let it soak for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing.

Whitening Toothydrogen peroxideaste Mix the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide

to make a homemade toothydrogen peroxide which will also remove stains from the teeth when

used daily.

Antiseptic mouthwash Use a cap filled with hydrogen peroxide as

a mouthwash to help whiten your teeth and kill the germs that cause bad breath.

Disinfect toothbrushes Soak the toothbrushes in hydrogen peroxide

to kill staphylococcal bacteria and other common germs in the bathroom environment.

Nail polish Dip the tips of your fingers and toes into

hydrogen peroxide to nail your nails naturally.

Clear Acne Use hydrogen peroxide as a facial rinse to

kill the bacteria that cause acne and help cleanse your complexion.

Helps cure boils Pour half a bottle (about 8 ounces) of hydrogen

peroxide into warm bath water and soak to treat boils.

Soften Corns & Calluses Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and warm

water to make a foot soak that will naturally soften calluses and corns.

Remove wax from ear Put a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide

in your ears, wait a minute or two, then follow up with a couple drops of olive oil.

Wait one more minute and then drain the fluid from the ears to remove the wax from the ear.

Prevent "Swimmer's Ear" Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar

in a small dropper bottle.

Put several drops on each ear after swimming to prevent infection.

Relieve ear infections Put 6 to 8 drops of hydrogen peroxide into

each ear to relieve symptoms and help clear an ear infection.

Kill subdermal parasites Apply hydrogen peroxide to affected skin with

mites or other parasites to kill them naturally.

Treat the foot fungus Combine equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and

water in a dark-colored spray bottle (exposure to light weakens hydrogen peroxide) and apply

to the skin affected by the foot fungus every night to stop the growth of fungi.

If You Like this Video Please Appreciate Us by Like, Thumbs Up and Share This Video With

You Friends & Family.

Thanks !

For more infomation >> 15 Surprising Hydrogen Peroxide Uses Health benefits - Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide for Beauty - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children and Bad Baby Crying Learn Color with REAL FOOD Finger Family song #1 - Duration: 2:49.

Learn Colors for Children and Bad Baby Crying Learn Color with REAL FOOD

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét