Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

hey guys cotton bun here today I'm with my friend Phil aka PDwinnall on YouTube

would you like to explain a little bit about what you do on your channel I do

pokemon videos and that's pretty much it I do Pokemon news videos and stuff about

ultra sun and ultra moon you do great pokemon videos i do some

pokemon stuff today we are here to do an Animal Crossing video because we are

both obsessed with Animal Crossing and we really want to see Animal Crossing

on the Nintendo switch why hasn't it been announced when do you think we're

gonna be seeing it hopefully next year they don't have too many games announced

in the next year we're gonna be doing a top 5 features of what we want to see on

the Animal Crossing switch game and also going to be drawing our favorite

animal crossing villagers! mine is bill he's really sporty and he was in my Animal Crossing on the Wii and

I'm gonna be drawing stitches I don't think I could choose a favorite

villager its like choosing your favorite kids let's begin let's begin

bearing in mind I can't draw feature number five we'd like to see Nintendo make

use of the switch mechanics the rumble feature using motion controls

imagine being able to fish and feel the fish like rumbling on the joy con I feel

like that would be something they'd be really into it so you could change

the way your viewing your town yeah they could change camera angles and

you could see houses from behind. just being able to explore the

village in a different way. it's not something you have

to use. my drawing is absolutely awful I'm so excited to see your bill oh it's

looking good Oh we'll show you the drawings at the

end. number four I feel like would be amazing in a new Animal Crossing game

especially on the Nintendo switch make it happen please is more to do at

nighttime right yeah I don't know what they could potentially introduce to make

the game more playable at night because every shop closes and its

impossible to sell fish when you want to just farm money with fish and they have

the nightclub in new leaf yeah but it didn't really feel like you could do too

much in the nightclub other than like dance and during the daytime you could

go and get the jokes off dr shrunk maybe we could have like another NPC

character that only comes by night number three we wanted to talk about when

you are planning your town you can choose what plots villages move into

you could do this in wild world as well you'd be able to see specific parts

of land that were reserved for when someone would move into that housing new leaf

characters would just move anywhere on the map it really disrupted my town

it was almost demotivating for me to play it because

I had spent meticulous hours planning and then they

just moved onto all my flowers! no! I don't know if that takes

away some of the charm because with Animal Crossing some of the charm is

that you don't really control what characters do and it will feel like

maybe too much like a simulation game as in too much like Sims or something like

that where you're totally in control bill looks good your bill it's good

no it's not all you need is colour and he's gonna look fab

he is so sassy what was bills like career goal to be a race car driver

how cute is that stitches career goal was to be a lawyer so he's set his sights

high number two on our little list of what we want to see in a

Nintendo switch Animal Crossing game is maybe different environments different biomes

and especially explorable caves you could only get

fossils and you could mine for special gems and rocks in caves so things had

more of an environmental factor to them you kind of already have seasons in new

leaf we're thinking about taking it a step further and maybe having like different

people's towns themed so desert tropical like a mountainous one where

there would be simply more cliff edges yeah they might be more of an incentive to

visit other people's towns yeah because if you've got a tropical

town and your friend has like a desert then you'd want to go and see what fruit they have

you can just see what's different about their town compared to yours my stitches is

really out of proportion okay do you see what I mean now

feature number one the thing we want to see in a switch game for animal crossing

would be more of a festival feature so you know how you have the

tournaments how good would it be if it was more like a multiplayer online

multiplayer feature so you could not only compete with other villagers but

you could compete with people from all over the world or people that are your

friends on the switch and you could have even bigger tournaments kind of

like a splatfest in splatoon 2 you could maybe pick a certain side and your side is

working towards like catching more fish like in Splatoon where you have the teams

ketchup and mayonnaise or the one coming up is like team invisibility or

team flight team flight all the way what kind of different teams

could there be for animal crossing tom nooks team or tom nooks' kids team

Isabel and tom nook or something like that yeah and then it would be like who

would get the most points from fishing oh this is idea excites me

depending on which side you pick could make it slightly more awkward in your town

like if you picked Isabel "I'm not giving you

as many bells" your mortgage just went up to two hundred thousand bells so your not allowed

in my shop anymore. Oh. comment below who your favorite animal crossing character

is I'll be interested to know if you like stitches okay are we ready to show

our drawings not really but yes yours is so much better than mine Oh

yours is cute it's good when was the last time you drew it looks like

it's drawn by a four-year-old look represent stitches team bill. that can be

the kind of stuff they do yes that's it guys I hope you liked our list of animal

crossing features for the switch and let us know what you think in the comments

below and don't forget to head over to Phil's channel as well and check out all

is his nice Pokemon videos thank you so much thank you for watching thank you

for having me thank you so much for having me

we did a video for Phil's channel as well top five alolan forms for Pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon

but if you like Pokemon or if you're interested in Pokemon kind of

stuff go and watch the video! thank you so much for watching and I

will see you next time bye! look what you made me do, look what you made me do,

look what you made me do. I love her more than you. hello! we're gonna have a fight over Taylor Swift now

do you know who I am I'm the Taylor Swift guy in the Pokemon community

For more infomation >> 5 New Features for Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch Game? Ft. PDWinnall - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Choosing the right college for you - Duration: 1:30.

I decided to go off to college because I have always been academically inclined.

I'm a giant nerd and I love school and so when I knew there was an option to keep going

to school after high school, I knew it was for me.

I wanted to further my education in mathematics and the sciences because that's what I was

interested in.

I started dancing when I was four-years-old and I actually started with the Maine State

Ballet.

So, I've been with the Maine State Ballet my entire dance career.

I've gotten to dance all of these amazing roles and learned from world-class teachers.

It's what I love.

I'm very passionate about it.

I originally planned to go away for college.

I wanted to leave the state.

I wanted to pursue academia and then I decided to continue dancing for the Maine State Ballet.

So, I only applied to three schools.

I applied to Bates, Bowdoin, and USM. And I got into all three.

When I came to Accepted Students Day at USM, it was all about what USM could do for me

and how they could help me on my path to a brighter future.

That was much more appealing to me than being part of a big name.

The one thing I would want other people to know about coming to USM is that it's not

a safety school.

It's a school that's full of hard-working, intelligent people who have made a smart financial

decision and still want to get a high-quality education.

For more infomation >> Choosing the right college for you - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Videocast: Chance for PM showers - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Videocast: Chance for PM showers - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral Held for 10 Civilians, Including 3 Children, Reportedly Killed During Somalia Raid - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Funeral Held for 10 Civilians, Including 3 Children, Reportedly Killed During Somalia Raid - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Steal The Styles Of Celebs Like Heidi Klum For A Fraction Of The Cost | TODAY - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Steal The Styles Of Celebs Like Heidi Klum For A Fraction Of The Cost | TODAY - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cambridge Centre for Medical Materials - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Cambridge Centre for Medical Materials - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Alf Clausen, Longtime Composer for 'The Simpsons,' Has Been Fired - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Alf Clausen, Longtime Composer for 'The Simpsons,' Has Been Fired - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Children😮 What is Sand and Dirty? Videos for Kids. Education for 1st Grade - Duration: 4:53.

Cartoons for Children😮 What is Sand and Dirty? Videos for Kids. Education for 1st Grade

For more infomation >> Cartoons for Children😮 What is Sand and Dirty? Videos for Kids. Education for 1st Grade - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Eid for Syrian Kurds is unpleasant in the crisis - Duration: 2:13.

Although the market movement in Qamishlo city is weak,

people still go shopping and prepare for Eid.

People of the city say they are not happy with Eid as they used to be before the Syrian crisis.

because most of their families and relatives are refugees abroad.

Eid is not that pleasanr as it was before

Our hearts are broken

Although the market is overcrowded, yet people are not happy.

Most of those people are not from Qamishlo. They came from other provinces.

I wish all refugees return to the country.

I wish they return to their families and country.

No matter how long they stay abroad, they will return one day.

Here is the best place for them.

Additionally, the high prices affect the market movement and make the people suffer.

Traders say the exchange rate and transportation lead to the rise of prices.

Before the crisis, a salary of 15.000 SL [about $300] was enough, but now it is not [about $30 after the crisis]

Now those of low salaries will spend it in the market for just buying some basic requirements.

In Rojava, people celebrate Eid by buying sweets

and buying new clothes for children.

But now many families say because of the Syrian crisis, they do not enjoy Eid.

Yet some people say they should overcome the crisis and celebrate Eid pleasantly and joyfully.

Reporting in Kurdish: Lava Asad, Kurdistan24, Qamishlo

English subtitle: Hisham Arafat

For more infomation >> Eid for Syrian Kurds is unpleasant in the crisis - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Game Guppies on Nick Jr. - GOOD HAIR DAY - online GAME for KIDS - Duration: 10:13.

Game Guppies on Nick Jr. - GOOD HAIR DAY - online GAME for KIDS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét