Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 2, 2017

Waching daily Feb 16 2017

SCP-2764 "The Eldritch Antarctic" Object Class: Keter

Item #: SCP-2764

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2764 is currently located in █████ ████, Antarctica.

All civilians are to be kept outside of a 150 km radius from the object.

This radius is to be strictly monitored by Mobile Task Force Eta-5 ("Jäeger Bombers"),

containment battalion 4α.

A perimeter has been established around a radius of 75 km from SCP-2764, and this perimeter

is to be guarded by at least 10 guards per 25 km of the circumference at all times, totaling

at a 190 guard minimum around the entire circumference.

If any civilian is caught inside of the 150 km radius, they are to be brought in for questioning,

and are to be administered Class-A or Class-B amnestics at the discretion of the on-site

supervisor.

The civilian in question will then be transported off site to their most recent dwelling.

Should SCP-2764 suddenly "flicker" outside of the usual radius of 25 km, a new perimeter

is to be immediately established at the radius of 75 km, and this perimeter shall be held

with the usual containment procedures until SCP-2764 returns to its usual position at

██.█████° █, ██.█████° █. In the event that the creature "flickers" to

a public location, all civilians are to be immediately evacuated and all known observers

of the event will be taken in and administered Class-A amnestics.

The area should then there on out be monitored for any traces of knowledge of SCP-2764 in

the populace, and civilians suspected to have knowledge about the event are to be monitored

very closely and eventually administered Class-B amnestics at the earliest convenience.

Under absolutely no circumstances is any Foundation employee or civilian to approach closer than

30 km to the creature.

If any person is found to have approached closer than this distance, they are to be

detained immediately and questioned thoroughly.

The person in question is to be given a thorough psychological evaluation, and is to then either

be administered Class-A amnestics or to be terminated after the consideration of their

evaluation.

Description: SCP-2764 is a massive biological entity of unknown origin.

Its height measures to be approximately 382 meters, and is estimated to weigh over 150,000

metric tons.

The entity possesses between 75-85 (estimates vary) tentacular appendages extending from

the ventral region of its body.

It uses this mass of tendrils for both movement and simple utility actions such as picking

objects up.

The organism appears to move as if it were a quadrupedal animal; that is, the ventral

cavity of its body faces the ground and the dorsal cavity faces the opposite direction.

The organism also appears to have a cranial extrusion which is hypothesized to contain

its brain, but there is no backing data for this, and the only organs visible on this

'head' are its eyes, of which it possesses four, two on each half of the facial region.

Aside from SCP-2764's clear violation of the theoretical limit to a biological organism's

size on Earth, its anomalous properties include the following:

SCP-2764 possesses the ability to telepathically communicate.

The language in which it communicates is dependent on the listener.

SCP-2764, however, does not appear to understand any messages it receives in response.

SCP-2764's size does not appear to follow Euclidian geometries; that is, one cannot

distinguish the organism's true size based on simply looking at it, as the creature will

often appear to be many times smaller or larger than estimates determine it to be.

There is a 'critical zone' which lies approximately 50 kilometers in diameter from SCP-2764.

As an individual approaches the bound of this zone from the inside, SCP-2764 will appear

to 'blow up,' or grow larger.

Outside of this zone, SCP-2764 will begin to shrink as the distance from the edge of

the critical zone grows larger.

SCP-2764's appendages appear to rapidly translocate themselves inexplicably.

They will also transpose with each other's positions in space at very rapid intervals.

Whether this has a relation to the previous anomaly mentioned is, as of yet, unknown.

Lastly, and perhaps most noteworthy: SCP-2764's position will "flicker"1 on occasion, though

the frequency of this event is unknown, as it appears to occur on a completely unsystematic

basis.

The location of SCP-2764 has never "flickered" further than 25 km, and the object has always

"flickered" back to its original location within 48 hours.

Recovery Summary: SCP-2764 was discovered by civilian ██████ ███████ and

his team during a detailed survey of the Antarctic terrain.

██████ observed the anomaly and noted its odd geometries, and then returned

to base.

He shared news of the occurrence to ████ █████, who was the Foundation's investigative researcher

in Antarctica at the time.

████ immediately reported this to his superior officer, at which point Mobile

Task Force Eta-5 ("Jäeger Bombers") was sent to the Antarctic base to administer amnestics

to the local populace and secure a small perimeter around SCP-2764.

The initial perimeter was too small, and Commander Mann, who was, at the time, the commander

of MTF Eta-5, took it upon himself to investigate the odd creature.

Mann's investigation is outlined in the investigative logs below.

Day 1: Subject appears to shrink as we get closer to it, which is strange, because it

was growing until we got to a certain point.

Also, its horrifically large tentacles move in a particularly strange manner.

I plan to investigate further in the coming days, and hopefully do a bit of my own research

before they send in the main researchers and guards to take over.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 2: Last night as I tried to sleep, I kept hearing a strange voice.

While I cannot currently recall what it was saying, I am sure it has something to do with

the beast out there.

I personally see no other explanation, as I was alone, and I have no history of hearing

voices.

Signed, Mann

Day 2, afternoon: I've gathered a few volunteers from the task force.

Our job is to secure the anomaly until the main guards can get here, not research it,

so I won't be forcing anyone to come along with me.

But it's not against my orders to carry out some extra research, and I wouldn't mind having

some other folks investigating with me.

Always better to have more than one person when it comes to witnessing events.

I managed to convince 3 other guys to come with me.

I plan to approach the anomaly very closely, and I made this very clear to everyone as

I announced that I needed volunteers.

We will begin our exploration tomorrow.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 2, evening: I am hearing this voice again.

It is currently about ten o' clock, PM, and I am trying to comprehend what it is saying.

It's like it's speaking English, and I know it is, but I just can't work out what it is

saying.

Signed, Mann

Day 3: One of the guys that volunteered came to my tent in the early hours of the morning

and said he couldn't go through with it.

I told him that it was fine, and that I don't blame him.

When I asked him why he changed his mind, though, he told me that he had been hearing

something talking to him last night, and suspected that it was connected to the anomaly.

When I heard about this, I asked him if he knew what it was saying.

He said that he couldn't recall exactly what it was saying, but its words evoked a terrible

fear in him that he never wished to experience again.

When I inquired, he also stated that it was speaking English, but again, he can't recall

what it's saying, exactly.

I then revealed that I, too, had been hearing voices, but had not been terrified by them.

This did not convince him to stay on the exploration team with us, but it seemed to comfort him

that he was not the only one hearing things.

I hope the other two are still in for it.

Signed, Mann

Day 3, afternoon: I asked the other guys if they experienced anything out of the ordinary

in the past few days, and neither of them said that they had.

This is a good thing for me, as I will have a couple of companions on my research venture,

but I also feel like I will be lying to them if they haven't experienced the voices.

I won't tell them about the voices myself, as I fear they will get spooked out of coming

with me, but on the same token, they volunteered to venture very closely to a large horrible

creature, so maybe the story about the voices won't deter them.

For now, I will proceed with discretion.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 3, Evening: We set out around 4 o' clock in the afternoon, and the other two guys seemed

as excited to get closer to the thing as I was apprehensive.

Don't get me wrong, I, too, was excited, it just seemed that they were a little too excited.

I guess it isn't out of character for those two.

As we got closer, indeed, the thing kept growing smaller, which sort of cooled my anxiety for

a bit, but then we started seeing oddities in the snow.

Of course we are dealing with a giant anomaly, but the snow prints just seemed off.

There wasn't anything wrong with their pattern.

They just seemed out of place.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 4: We set up camp about a quarter way to the thing.

The snow was deep and thick, and to be honest, I was surprised we made it even a quarter

of the way.

No signs of any voices heard by myself or the other two last night.

I'm making sure to be very discreet when I ask them about any oddities.

I don't want to put up a red flag.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 4, afternoon: We covered about half the distance we did yesterday, so I would say

we're close to halfway there.

About three eights of the way, to be exact.

The snow is getting deeper as we approach the thing.

It continues to shrink as we approach it, so nothing too out of the ordinary thus far,

with the exception of the out of place prints in the snow.

None of us can work out what creature they originate from.

Yesterday, I thought they were human tracks.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 4, evening: A particularly quiet evening, nothing notable has occurred.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 5: One of the guys reported that he'd heard some strange voices last night.

I asked him what they were saying before I revealed that I, too, had been hearing voices.

He told me that they were unintelligible.

I expected this, but it is now getting quite frustrating that no one can decipher what

the voices are saying.

Hopefully this expedition to the thing out there will bring us more information.

Signed, Mann

Day 5, afternoon: We made very little progress today.

We neglected to bring our tissue analyzer from the last tent we set up, so we had to

go back.

We'll be back on track hopefully by the day after tomorrow.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 5, evening: The evening is quiet once again.

I've heard no voices thus far, and the tracks in the snow were absent during our trek back

to the old tent today.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 5, midnight: I've been lying awake for some time now, and I've realized that something

was horribly out of the ordinary.

I recall that as we approached the thing, it got smaller.

Well, I would expect it to grow larger as we put more distance between it and ourselves.

The problem is, it has not grown larger since this morning when we left to return to the

tent.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 6: The first opportunity I had, I told the other guys about my realization, and I

asked what they thought we should do.

There was some debate, but ultimately, we came to the decision to continue forth toward

the creature.

On top of this, I can report that we have all now heard the voices.

The last guy finally heard them last night.

Once again, they were incomprehensible.

To no surprise, of course.

I hold the belief that we will eventually discover what the voices are saying, but for

now, we trek on.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 6, afternoon: We made it back to the point we left from yesterday, and decided to continue

on for a little while longer.

The creature has continued to shrink, even as we traveled the same path we traveled the

day before yesterday.

The spatial anomaly is starting to get eerily disheartening.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 6, evening: The creature has disappeared.

We all agree that it was due southeast, but we've checked the compasses again and again,

but the thing is just no longer there.

I hypothesize that it has grown so small that we can no longer see it, but the other two

guys think it just disappeared.

Regardless, we all agree to continue in the direction we were headed.

We will continue on for a day, and if it has not reappeared at that point, then I see no

reason to continue.

We'll just have to go back.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 7: Once again, I have heard the voice.

It is now distinguishable as a single voice, as opposed to more than one, as I had previously

believed.

Some of the words were actually comprehensible and memorable, but they were simple things

which actually made no sense when put together.

The most distinct words were 'snow,' and 'back.'

The latter is especially eerie, but I can't think anything of it, as there was no context.

When I inquired, the other two guys had also heard the voice and came to the same conclusions

as I had.

Signed, Mann

Day 7, afternoon: We've continued on for some time now, but it is only three o' clock.

The creature has reappeared where we expected it to be, and it has grown considerably smaller

since we last viewed it.

So, I conclude that whatever occurred that affected its position did not affect the shrinkage

anomaly.

We look to be about three fourths of the way there now.

We will continue on til' about 5 o' clock.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 7, afternoon: It is 5 o' clock, and two oddities have occurred.

One, we have all agreed that the past two hours were definitely a longer duration than

two hours.

On top of space, the creature must incur a temporal anomaly as well.

Strangely enough, however, this is the first time any temporal anomaly has been noticed

by myself or the other two.

Second of all, and most disturbing, are the tracks in the snow.

They reappeared last night, but I thought nothing of it, as it is a normality at this

point.

But the tracks are definitely no longer human at this point, or anything of this Earth.

The closest thing I can think of is perhaps a squid which walks on land.

Considering that the creature out there has tentacular appendages, I suppose this isn't

too much of a surprise, but it is still certainly frightening.

I am interested in following them, but I want to get to the creature above all else.

The main guards were supposed to arrive this morning, but I see no signs of them thus far.

I suppose they are just not visible to us, or perhaps the temporal anomaly has affected

our view of time.

At any rate, I expect to arrive at the creature's location by tomorrow if things go optimally.

This expedition has certainly exceeded its expected duration.

Signed, J. Mann

Day 7, evening: New tracks have appeared around our tent.

None of us heard anything out of the ordinary.

Myself and one of the guys agreed that those tracks were not there before, but the other

guy recalls their existence before this occurrence.

We will have to be more mindful of things like this.

It's beginning to become more dangerous than it already was, and I suspect something sinister

about these new found tracks.

J. Mann

Day 8: We awoke early this morning to get a head start.

Once again, new tracks appeared in the snow.

This time, none of us had any doubt of their non-existence beforehand.

If we do not make it to the creature within two days, we will abandon the trek and begin

to follow the tracks.

I fear for our safety at this point.

We should be back at base greeting the new guards and allowing them to take over.

J. Mann

Day 8, afternoon: It is 12 o' clock, and we have made it about nine tenths of the way

there.

The creature continues to shrink, but we are definitely very close at this point.

We are going to take a brief break and get a few hours of sleep in before we continue

on.

We should lose little time, thanks to the temporal anomaly.

J. Mann

Day 8, midnight: Our reliance on the temporal anomaly's stability has failed us.

It is currently midnight, but we only got a couple hours of sleep.

I've made the decision to continue forth.

My fear for my own safety, and more importantly, my fear for their safety, has grown to the

point where I will have to take full control of this expedition.

No more votes.

I will take their opinions into consideration, but my word will be final from this point

on.

Day 8-9 transition, early morning Day 9: As we continued to walk, the voice made a very

clear statement to all of us.

This is not verbatim, as I could never hope to remember every incomprehensible word this

horrible creature has spoken to us, and I apologize for my vagueness, but we got the

intended message: 'Turn back.'

No doubt, at this point, these words are those of the creature we hope to reach.

The tone of the voice did not imply any sort of anger or even a hint of territorial jealousy.

It sounded more fearful than anything else.

Mann

Day 9: Once again, the creature has disappeared.

I do not credit this occurrence to its shrinkage this time around.

I am certain that we would still be able to see this behemoth, even at this small size.

From this distance, I am certain of that.

To be truthful, I have had enough of this.

Supplies are not a problem; we brought plenty to last.

I am just seriously worried about our safety.

Not only is the anomaly a main issue, but the antarctic is a frigid, stark place.

We have made it thus far with no serious complaints about the cold, but I worry that will not

last much longer.

I have made the decision to lead us in the direction of the tentacular tracks, regardless

of whether the creature reappears or not, which I am certain it will.

I feel as though we will not make any more progress towards the creature itself, and

its eerie statement last night has seriously stricken terror in me after I've given it

more thought.

Joseph Mann

Day 9, morning: The tracks have led us back to one of our oldest tents, the one at which

we left the tissue analyzer.

I am thoroughly confused at this.

First of all, and most obvious, it took us three hours to travel a distance which previously

took us five or six days to travel.

Second of all, I noticed no human tracks, as you may have expected to see as a result

of our previous trek back to this tent.

I will continue to record things in this log to the best of my ability, but my focus has

shifted from researching this beast to getting us back to base safely.

Joseph Mann

Day 9, before noon: Something has been following us this entire time, since Day 1.

To be frank, I do not care about thing out there any longer.

Something has been following us, and this explains the strange tracks in the snow.

This must be why those tracks led us back to our old tent.

We were not following them forward; we were following them backward.

Joseph

Day 9, afternoon: I have come to the realization that I am now alone.

Where I once heard the comforting sound of human footsteps crunching the snow behind

me, I now hear nothing but the hollow wind and emptiness.

I cannot recall at what point those two got away from me, or perhaps, at what point I

got away from them, but I am now terrified of what is to come.

I still have plenty of supplies packed, and as previously stated, food and water will

really be no issue for at least the next fortnight, but I am alone.

The tracks in the snow are now more terrifying than ever, and the voice more horrific than

before.

Joseph

Leave

Day 9, afternoon: I lost my log in the snow a few hours ago.

It was a simple mishap, but I recovered it without any incident.

It was a little wet, but otherwise untouched.

I just took notice of the one-word entry above.

I am trying to work out at what point I entered this, but I can't recall the point at which

I did this for the life of me.

Joseph

Day 9, late afternoon: It feels like it has been days since I last updated this log, but

I know it cannot have been, as the sun has not set, and I've only eaten one meal since

that time.

To be frank,

Day 9, late afternoon: It was a requirement for me to abruptly end my last entry.

I heard movement circling me, and upon closer investigation, I saw the beast.

The beast itself was circling me!

As fast as I could, I approached the thing and skinned a sample of tissue off of its

torso before it could skitter off with its horrible spastic tentacles.

The tissue analyzer came up as a zero, that is, the tissue analyzer recorded no difference

between this creature's tissue and a human's tissue.

I will have to run some confidence tests on this, because I refuse to believe it until

all evidence points to this thing being somehow related to humans.

Joseph

Day 9, evening: I've set up a tent.

I want to get my mind off of this situation for a small while.

I've set up a lantern and strewn out a towel on which I will eat dinner and read a book.

Then I will get back to the walk, and I will likely skip sleep tonight.

Joseph

Day 9, midnight: The book seemed to quiet the voice.

It was a peaceful hour, but I knew that I would have to leave as soon as I could.

The sooner I get back to base, the sooner they can analyze all of this data from the

tissue analyzer and make a sound conclusion about the tissue.

My personal belief is that my analyzer is broken, but I've stored the tissue in my pack,

so the guys at the base should have no issue running it through again.

Joseph

Day 10: I am almost back to base, but I see some guys coming over the snow-hill.

I assume they are looking for me, so I need to warn them not to go any further inward.

Joseph

Day 10, morning: These folks are approaching me awfully slowly.

They've taken to setting up a camp, which is strange, because if they are looking for

me, which is undoubtedly the case, then they are taking an unnecessary break, as I am no

more than half a mile away.

Day 10, before noon: They made some slow but steady progress toward my location, and then

they decided to turn back.

I suspect that the spatial anomaly is affecting our distance, because as I stated previously,

we are only about half a mile apart.

Why they are turning back, I haven't a clue.

Day 10, afternoon: A few things.

The tracks in the snow have disappeared, as with the voice.

I have gotten far enough away from the thing, I assume.

And the beast has reappeared.

About southeast, exactly where it should be.

It is strangely comforting, but I still intend to return to base.

Day 10, evening: The three guys are now approaching me again.

They make frequent stops, which I suppose I don't blame them.

I must seem to be miles away from their perspective.

But it is certain, they are coming for me now.

I know they can see me.

Day 10, midnight: At this point, I have absolutely given up traveling on my own.

Progress is heavily stymied by this spatial anomaly.

I make it barely a few feet after a long day of travel.

I'm very scared, and I hope these guys can make it to me before my supplies run out,

which is now a concern.

Day 11: I am currently very frightened.

I want these guys to turn back.

I know what has happened.

I don't know how it happened, but it did.

I will write more on my suspicions once I recover sufficient evidence for them.

But for now, I say this for future reference.

I do not know how this happened.

Day 11, early morning: I recovered a journal in the snow.

I know my suspicion to be true at this point.

What I discovered in the journal was horrible.

I refuse to write any of its contents here.

I scrawled a warning in it as quickly as I could.

I know who will find it.

Day 11, late morning: The travelers disappeared and then reappeared again.

I tried to approach the lone wanderer in person to notify him to turn back, but this was to

no avail, as he was hostile and proceeded to cut out a chunk of my back.

I had no clue how to react to this.

I just ran away.

This realization is too horrible for me to state plainly.

My suspicions have been all but confirmed.

It all adds up.

The tissue analyzer coming up as a zero.

The transition of human tracks in the snow to those tentacular… things.

Something occurred…

The time and space is all messed up due to this beast.

I will leave this to the consideration of the reader, whoever finds this log.

I hope it is not me this time.

For more infomation >> SCP-2764 The Eldritch Antarctic | Object Class Keter | Spacetime/Temporal/Biological/Telepathic SCP - Duration: 24:37.

-------------------------------------------

Cyclone Dineo: Cyclone Dineo batters Mozambique expected in South Africa - February 2017 - Duration: 4:23.

WATCH: Cyclone Dineo: Cyclone Dineo batters Mozambique expected in South Africa. Tropical Cyclone Dineo will reach northern KwaZulu-Natal, and parts of Limpopo and Mpumalanga on Thursday. KwaZulu-Natal disaster management is leaving nothing to chance and has begun preparations for tropical cyclone Dineo. Affected communities are being urged to stay indoors and avoid using flooded roads and low bridges. READ: KZN on high alert for tropical storm Dineo Cyclone Dineo hit the Mozambican coast on Wednesday. At landfall, heavy rain and gale force winds of up to 130 kilometres ripped through Inhambane. The winds, which are expected to reach 200 kilometres per hour, uprooted trees and blew off the roofs of informal homes. Co-operative governance and traditional affairs MEC Nomusa Dube was speaking to reporters in Durban and said, "We want to emphasizes that this is not a panic mode." "We are concentrating more resources on human support in the Northern parts of our province." "Dineo will affect the north-eastern parts of KwaZulu-Natal, Lowveld of Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces on Thursday with, average winds of 60km/h and heavy rainfall that will lead to localized flooding on Thursday night until Saturday," the Weather Service said. But what exactly is a cyclone? A cyclone differs from a hurricane or typhoon only on the basis of location. A hurricane is a storm that occurs in the Atlantic Ocean and north-eastern Pacific Ocean, a typhoon occurs in the north-western Pacific Ocean, and a cyclone occurs in the Indian Ocean. ALSO READ: LISTEN: Tropical storm Dineo to reach parts of KZN by Friday Cyclones are characterised by inward spiralling winds that rotate about a zone of low pressure. A cyclone's track is guided over the course of its 2 to 6 day life cycle by the steering flow of the subtropical jet stream. cyclone dineo, dineo storm, Dineo, South African Weather Service, Mozambique, Inhambane, Praia de Jangamo, flash floods, Zoutpansberger, tropical storm, storm cyclones, cyclone storms, rain, heavy rain, Brian Jefferies,

For more infomation >> Cyclone Dineo: Cyclone Dineo batters Mozambique expected in South Africa - February 2017 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Detection of Bile Salt in Urine - OLabs - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Detection of Bile Salt in Urine - OLabs - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Origins of the Hmong 18 Clan, Folk Story - Duration: 4:33.

This is a story when the Earth was flooded.

That is how the Hmong last names were created.

A long time ago, the Earth became flooded.

People and animals and plants had all disappeared.

There was two siblings in a drum.

When the water began to rise to the sky, the drum floated making noise, tong-tong tong-

tong.

Then the people in the sky wondered what was making all that noise, tong-tong tong-tong.

Then they looked down on Earth and saw that the Earth was flooded.

Then they saw a drum, floating.

Then they thought we should use spears and poke holes into the Earth

and release the water.

And so they speared the land and the water receded.

The drum then floated back down to Earth and landed on land.

Then the siblings knew that they were on land again.

The two siblings came out of the drum.

They looked everywhere.

Why are there no people and animals.

They were the only people left.

Then they said what are we going to do.

Then the brother said to the sister, "You must marry me, so that we can have children

and repopulate the Earth."

The sister answered,"We are siblings, I refuse."

The next day the brother tried to convince the sister again.

But the sister said, "I refuse."

The brother kept asking.

The sister then answered, "If you want to marry me, we will bring two rocks to the top

of the mountain and roll it down each side of the mountain.

If when we roll the rocks and the two rocks come back together then will marry you."

They then carried the two rocks to the mountain and rolled it down.

That evening the brother moved the rocks and placed them at the top of the mountain.

The next morning the siblings woke up to see the two rocks together again in the mountain.

Then the sister said, "We are siblings, but the two rocks have come back together again.

Then if you would still like to marry me then I will accept."

So they got married.

Soon after they were pregnant.

They birthed a child.

However, it was not like a baby born in nature. It had no head, arms, or legs.

It was round like a rock.

So they cut it up and sprinkled the pieces in different places.

A few pieces were placed by the fence.

A few by the garden.

A few pieces in the attic.

A few pieces at the barns and pig corral.

Those that were placed by the fence then became Hmong Vang and Hmong Yang.

Those by the garden became Hmong Thao.

Those in the attic became Hmong Cha, Hmong Khang, and Hmong Pha.

Those that ended at the barns became Hmong Lee.

Those by the pig corral became Hmong Moua.

They placed the pieces in 18 places, that is why we have 18 Hmong last names.

The next morning, they woke up to see many people all over the village.

There were red flames and smoke from the kitchen on every rooftop.

Little rodents and little birds, little insects and little ant, and all other life forms of every kind.

Since then they had family and relatives and friends.

So they did not have a sad life like before.

For more infomation >> Origins of the Hmong 18 Clan, Folk Story - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Connect a Printer Directly With Mobile/Smart Device (Epson XP-640)NPD5713 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> How to Connect a Printer Directly With Mobile/Smart Device (Epson XP-640)NPD5713 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul court hears request for second arrest warrant for Samsung heir apparent - Duration: 0:58.

The fate of Lee Jae-yong, the heir apparent of Samsung Group, is now in the hands of a

Seoul court, which is deliberating over whether to grant the independent counsel's request

for a second arrest warrant.

In filing for the warrant on Tuesday, the counsel expanded the charges against Lee to

include diverting assets overseas and concealing the gains from a criminal act.

That's on top of the original charges of bribery, embezzlement and perjury the team filed against

Lee with its first arrest warrant request that was rejected last month.

The Korean tech giant is suspected of having given nearly 38 million U.S. dollars... to

entities controlled by Choi, in exchange for support for a controversial merger of two

Samsung affiliates, deemed critical to finalizing Lee's succession to the top of Samsung Group.

The court is expected to rule tonight or early tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Seoul court hears request for second arrest warrant for Samsung heir apparent - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

"This is My Story" Testimony by Felicia Wijaya - Duration: 3:36.

It all started since I was little.

My parents worked from morning to evening.

I often stayed alone at home

so when someone showed that they cared...

or if they wanted to know or hear my story...

I became attached to that person.

I moved to U.S. for my study in 2010.

My dependency problem was getting worse.

No parents and all new friends made me feel lonely.

I met some friends who seem to care about me.

I contacted them every day and became addicted to it.

When they didn't reply or look for me…

I was scared of losing them.

My mentor and friends told me I was too possessive.

They felt uncomfortable...

and they distanced themselves.

The worst part was when my close friend at U.S. no longer wants to be friend with me.

I had done everything she wanted but she left me.

I felt everyone whom I was closed with always leave me.

I was helpless... I disappointed people all the time…

So why am I here?

And I tried to overcome my depression by consuming medication such as paracetamol…

Low dosage of it didn't work so I tried Baygon (pesticide).

I swallowed whole bottle of paracetamol containing 40 capsules.

"God, why do you keep on saving me?"

"I don't want to be saved."

Then I realized that it was God's love and grace.

I moved from LA to Seattle.

I met my mentor there.

I felt God's goodness but my heart wasn't at peace.

Something was still wrong.

So my mentor took me to the church counselor.

My counselor said the only thing I could do was to pray for that person.

Every time I remember something about that person…

Just pray for that person.

So I bless the person over and over again.

All of this time I knew about God…

but never really felt His love.

I read a book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.

I realized what I need is to fall in love with God.

I really feel what it means to fall in love again with God.

To be craving for God every day…

To pray every day…

When I really desire for more of God, He heals me too.

Instead of falling in love with friendship and idolizing it…

I started to change that.

I'm falling in love with God right now.

I can really feel peace and joy.

Problems are real and it can come anytime but...

I'm joyful because God will never leave me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét